[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Upcoming Uniwar Suggestions
Forum Index » New Feature Request
savior59

savior59

Over the next few days, I will be posting some ideas that I think will be pretty cool for this game. These are the topics that I will be posting over the next few days:
-New Unit Ideas (2 more units for each race, plus a transport unit)
-New Race Ideas (Deeper detail into the Enyalios)
-New Race Ideas (Deeper detail into the Wanderers)
-New Terrain Ideas (Estuary, Road, Cave, etc)
-Tech System and Support Unit upgrades
-Game modes (This includes modes with objectives)
-Other general changes (teams of 2v2v2 or 3v3v3, improved offline mode, art/visual changes)

NOTE: That these will all be new Topics over the next few days, and comments on these things will be greatly appreciated. Please provide a valid reason for arguments against my ideas if you disagree (don't say something like: "New units would ruin the game!"). I look foward to posting all of these things! And I hope that you look foward to seeing my ideas!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 19, 2013 19:43

J.C.

J.C.

Good idea!

Note that the road terrain has already been suggested

I have grouped many suggestions by some players, about terrain, units, abilities and gamemodes. We will present them to the developers, if you want to merge your suggestions please send me a pm or contact in game

For example, two of the gamemodes i proposed were "King of the hill" and "1 vs. All".

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Mar 20, 2013 05:40

Test my maps:
1-on-1
ColdestPlace - Tiny Desert - SkyAndSand

3-on-3
DeadFlower
David

4-on-4
BasesGaloreXL6
BasesGaloreXL7
flyinghigh

flyinghigh

I've always wondered why marines never had a special ability when both mechas and underlings have game changer abilities. Cant ever boast enough about how significant of a tool they are in multiplayer games!!! I hardly ever play as saps but I think they may deserve something. Maybe a sniper shot where they can hit a target a hex or two away after not moving in the previous round. It would need a recharge of x amount of rounds though. Thoughts?
[Avatar]
PurpleLlama

[Avatar]
PurpleLlama

flyinghigh wrote: I've always wondered why marines never had a special ability when both mechas and underlings have game changer abilities. Cant ever boast enough about how significant of a tool they are in multiplayer games!!! I hardly ever play as saps but I think they may deserve something. Maybe a sniper shot where they can hit a target a hex or two away after not moving in the previous round. It would need a recharge of x amount of rounds though. Thoughts?
No, the reason the marines do not have any super power is because they are ridiculously over powered. Use gang up. They are actually one of the most important units in sapiens race. if you think they aren't that good, I'd consider learning how to play with marines
morriss0_0_6

morriss0_0_6

I'd like to see a diplomat unit that could be sent to broker peace in multiplayer. That way, alliances could not be forged via group chat but would need to be earned by spending money on a diplomat and then sending them out to contact the enemy.
anonym551653

anonym551653

I like all the ideas except the marine buff, the underling can't kill air units, and although the mechas have teleport, have you seen how fast they are, NOT, AT, ALL, they are the bane of titans on large maps, the sniper idea (as a separate unit only) is good, in fact I have suggested this as a unit before. I like what I see , though the marine air attack should be back to normal.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 20, 2014 20:41

Forum Index » New Feature Request