[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
dan1 tourney 5
Forum Index » Tournaments
dan1

dan1

hi all and welcome to my new post for my next tournament.

my next tournament will not be like my other 4. i am now changing to a setup similar to the russian group stage tournament. it is still invite i'm afraid.

as some of you might be aware my old tournament is still in progress but near its final. also the russian tournament is still running but again getting near its final games.

and delian is planning a future tournament but we have spoken and as to not overlap to much. i am planning to start my new tournament on the 1st of may. and his will start towards the end of this

Rules are as follows;
there will be 5 groups of 5 players all players within a group will play each other.
they will compete in mirror matches meaning on the selected map if player A is blue kharl and player B is red titan. they will also play at the same time the selected map with player B as blue Kharl and player A as red titan

This will result in you playing 8 games at once so please free your game space to allow for these.

you will receive 1 point in your group for beating your opponent in both the mirror matches you play or if you win one each it will go on who wins there game quicker. You win a game by either complete victory where you get the victory screen OR if you take an enemy base and hold on to it for 5 rounds without losing it back or losing one of your own.

winner of each group will advance to a final group where the same process will take place. 2nd place in your group gets you nothing.

here is a link to the early stages of my sheet. there will be a draw about a week before as to who enters each group. map choice will also be added about a week before.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkMthumKlOnMdERvaUVudnBydUpLYTgteFZWeXRaVmc#gid=4

lastly all players must follow this tournament via the forum so please let me know if this is a problem. You will obviously need to check the forum on the 1st of may to receive your group and which players you play. then maybe just once a week to give us any victories or losses you have.

if you have read this and your name is listed in the link please say hello so i am aware you have seen this link and information.

more information will follow when i have cleared up the player list.

Many Thanks
dan1

dan1

please click ark5 in the link to get to the correct page
BloodyHarry

BloodyHarry

Hi! Just checked the spreadsheet. Couldn't find any names.
bagolyfi

bagolyfi

hello!
I'm in. Btw on the spredsheet a "y" letter is missing from my name.
cytivrat

cytivrat

dan1, could you please tell me how people normally enter your tournaments? Because I usually see an announcment with all positions already filled and I don't understand how somebody else can enter it
ggleb

ggleb

hello.
I'm ready to play in tournament.
J.C.

J.C.

The tournament has not started yet, he is still building the groups.

Dan1, about the "overlaps", do i have to take this as an unsign from BG tourney? It will overlap for sure with both tourney 4 and Russian.

Test my maps:
1-on-1
ColdestPlace - Tiny Desert - SkyAndSand

3-on-3
DeadFlower
David

4-on-4
BasesGaloreXL6
BasesGaloreXL7
cytivrat

cytivrat

J.C. wrote: The tournament has not started yet, he is still building the groups.

Yes, not started. But there are 27 players in the list, when only 25 are required, and I don't see anything about how I (or anybody else) can join it.
dan1

dan1

Bloody harry list is just below the group tables. names are not in the tables yet as they need to be picked at random.
but i will count you as in now you have posted. please check back on the 1st for your game list

cytivrat my spaces are usually filled as from tournament to tournament i look for players ready and ask people for names they recommend. i do this to try keep the standard of players reasonably high. if not i could end up with a lot of players involved that make certain groups easier. you must just be one of those people that have slipped under the radar to me. but i am happy to put you in the tournament if you would like to play. as i say i have not had the plessure of playing with you before but your score seems ok and since your post you also popped up in conversation with talone who also recommends you. so if you would like to play please just let me know. all though all spaces look full i am sure that 1 or 2 people will not appear. any one else reading that feels they would like to enter maybe not in this tounrey but future tournaments please contact me. but not on this post please. also please be aware of what i have just written and i cant accept everyone.

j.c i am still happy to play your tournament. i currently hold no real just a lot of chat games setting this up. your tournament has only been 1v1 mirrored is that correct meaning i will only need space and time for 1 game mirrored equalling 2? get in touch with me in game regarding this as it will be easier to chat.

i will tick off all players that have made a post.
Vogon Jeltz

Vogon Jeltz

I'm ready to play next tourney. Thanks for invite.
yngwie

yngwie

i'm ready to play...thank!
[Avatar]
earth

[Avatar]
earth

Hi looking forward to the battles... I'm in
BloodyHarry

BloodyHarry

dan1 wrote: Bloody harry list is just below the group tables. names are not in the tables yet as they need to be picked at random.
but i will count you as in now you have posted. please check back on the 1st for your game list

Ah, ok, saw it. But cannot enter anything into the spreadsheet, probably read-only mode.
cytivrat

cytivrat

dan1 wrote:so if you would like to play please just let me know

Yes, I would like to play.
By the way, if it is me added at the bottom of the list, then my nickname is written with mistakes in 3rd letter v instead of t, and 5th d instead of v.
Thanks
WolfCat

WolfCat

I'm in, thanks for the invite
Forum Index » Tournaments