[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
submitting screen shots
Forum Index » Frequently Asked Questions
[Avatar]
waflz27

[Avatar]
waflz27

how do u submit screen shots???
magic molly

magic molly

Ummm.... for what?
Anonymous

Anonymous
Magic Molly - nothing personal, but I find most of your posts to be annoying and pointless. Please stop posting unless you have something smart to say.
[Avatar]
waflz27

[Avatar]
waflz27

just to show the public
magic molly

magic molly

Anonymous wrote: Magic Molly - nothing personal, but I find most of your posts to be annoying and pointless. Please stop posting unless you have something smart to say.

Oh, you again. Nice to know your opinion, but unless unanimously shared, i don't think i really care that much. If you were someone with an actual name then i might care more, but anonym players do not worry me. Also, please next time raise your issues in a private message, as after this will not respond to this trolling.

@ waflz: Click the power button and the home/menu button at the same time, for half a second (be careful not to hold them down too long, that resets your ipod). Your screen should flash white, and save a picture to your picture folder. It might take a few tries to get it to work properly, but that's the way to take a screenshot.

Once you have the shot(s): (this is long because i split it into many small steps)

1. Connect your ipod to your computer, and let it sync.
2. Once synced, on a PC you can open 'my computer' and find it as a connected device.
3. Your computer will probably call it a camera. Set it to show thumbnails, and find your picture.
4. Save it to your computer, wherever you want.
5. Go to imageshack.com, photobucket.com, or a photosharing site of your choice.
6. Upload it.
7. Take the URL of the pic, copy it.
8. Go to the thread where you want to post it. Paste the URL, and highlight it.
9. Click on the 'IMG' button at the top of the posting box, under the title.
10. Put in your words, use preview to make sure it looks good.
11. ?????????
12. Profit.
brainiac

brainiac

after taking the screenshot on your ipod you can also email the picture to yourself and then copy the picture from the email and paste the url in an image tag in a post.
newuser

newuser

Anonymous wrote: Magic Molly - nothing personal, but I find most of your posts to be annoying and pointless. Please stop posting unless you have something smart to say.

FWIW, I've found Molly to be a great contributor ... with clear thinking not "me too" posts on strategy and other topics. And in the one game I played against her it was on a map I never tried and I found her strategy VERY educational. It's great to play with someone who is willing to chat and give pointers in-game. Too bad I was slaughtered so quickly!

If you're going to knock someone you should sign in for real when you post about it.
Forum Index » Frequently Asked Questions