[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Uniwar 2 ?
Forum Index » General Discussion
properso

properso

This version of Uniwar is a little older, my opinion is the game is at his end, il will be nice to have a new Uniwar 2, with new options, get more powers, new units, etc... A lot of people I know, stopped to play, it's because the game have no change since many years...

[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

UniWar - the best mobile strategy. While it is no analogues either replacement. We just need to make some reforms.

Who loves UniWar and wants seriously study the UniWar secrets and tactics - email me
[WWW]
[Avatar]
darf nader

[Avatar]
darf nader

I would like to stick up for Uniwar at this point... sure it's old, but really it's one of those games that really doesn't need to have its basic gameplay changed. As a concept it is so elementally classic like chess (though I would never dare put them on the same level).
hadaka

hadaka

I think uniwar is the best turn based strategy game I've played. Its like chess and StarCraft mixed. Its simplistic yet complex enough to play the same map a hundred times and end differently. Changing the fundamentals may ruin the game IMO. I'd just like to see a bigger player base.
[Avatar]
Mantis Lord

[Avatar]
Mantis Lord

No Uniwar 2 needed. The game is an instant classic. Just get it out to as many people as physically possible. It really just needs to go viral in the US. Consider doing a funny web commercial or episode to time with the release of the next update.

It is important to be careful in the update to not upset the main player base though as you continue to try and attract new players with new features etc. The fundamental gameplay is solid. As long as new units / abilities don't swing anything out of balance, you should be fine.

It is also fair to ask for a little more money from existing players with the next update, but it is important to acknowledge their contributions too through special features access or discounts etc. From what I've read, you guys seem to know that already though.

How does a helicopter catch the flu, exactly?
anonym551653

anonym551653

Why not purchaseable dlc (so they make money), but those who don't get it, can still play it, example: I don't have advanced map editor pack, but I can play levels that use it.

Forum Index » General Discussion