[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Titan teleportation balancing
Forum Index » New Feature Request
magic molly

magic molly

Though the maps are being edited so that maps like goldrush and land bridge aren't titan-telerushable, i have an idea for another way to do it. This would also fix some other minor issues i have with the titan tele power, such as cross-map complete take overs that you had no way to stop.

Basically, limit the vision of teleported units to one. This way, when they teleport, they can't just rush halfway across the map on their next jump. This would also make it so that on maps like clash or peninsulas a titan player can't use a short chain of infantry to see and surround an enemy base. With this, it would be possible to actually block that sort of attack before it happens.
lion37

lion37

The titan teleport is one of the things that I love about this game.
Please do not change it.
Having titans frozen for a full round effectively gives sorounding units 2 rounds to attack them which is just fine.
The truth is that teleport attacks against a skilled player almost never work as is.
[Avatar]
aLoN

[Avatar]
aLoN

i think it is just fine the way it is, the frozing turn make teleporting just useless at many times.
i don't even joing games like goldrush or lanbridge so i don't really care about it..
[Avatar]
kralux

[Avatar]
kralux

Those maps with loopholes (telerushable) are being modified and such "strategies" will not be possible after v1.0.3 is released.
Forum Index » New Feature Request