[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Better Colors
Forum Index » New Feature Request
[Avatar]
darf nader

[Avatar]
darf nader

I think the color selection is is not great. Many of the colors simply look to similar. I think the game makers shied away from colors like pink and purple because they may be to "girly" but at least they would stand out. One thing that would be cool is if you could actually pick your colors before the game start. Perhaps this could be done by the game organizer, or each play can pick their own color. This could be an option the game organizer then decides.

Of course, this goes along with the suggestion for color "grouping" be employed for team play.
[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

posted in wrong forum. moved.

Have been suggested before and will possible be changed in future releases.

Moderator of gamechat and forum. Tourney admin.

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
[Avatar]
rwieczor84

[Avatar]
rwieczor84

i don't like this future.
Playing many games which are team matches it would be very difficult to remember which team consists from which colours. Now it's easy, every one knows that team 1 is blue, green, black and teal. It avoids situation that before start moving in every game you must check and keep in mind distribiution of teams colours.
Forum Index » New Feature Request