[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Spring freshet: quarterfinals and semifinals.
Forum Index » Tournaments
[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

Dear friends!

So it is sunny in May and the quarterfinals!

We see that love always wins! So married couple Lucy in sky and anon420 conquers all that once again shows us that love - above all, especially in the spring!

The google table:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1F9HbDkSAG8sRPYqJ5ipi4conb7kaVGwJHwhigYSxzlA/edit#gid=701523720

The tournament brackets
http://www.uniwar.com/tournament.html

I remind you that you only have 48 hours to confirm the start of the games. This should be done in this topic. Who does not confirm - is eliminated from the tournament

All the luck and courage!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 06, 2014 22:13

Who loves UniWar and wants seriously study the UniWar secrets and tactics - email me
[WWW]
unikz

unikz

A.c.a.b started our games.
G1 acab sap vs unikz sap
G2 unikz sap vs acab sap
G3 unikz tit vs acab tit
G4 acab tit vs unikz tit
anon420

anon420

playing sap vs sap and kral vs kral againt AnuarAnsat, as he already reported in runiwar
unikz

unikz

My game with A.C.A.B has not completed finished yet.
Now I am leading 3-0,not going to affect the result anyway.

Game 1 Still on Round 24, Sap vs Sap, I lead 550 but it will take longer as we are now building boats.

Game 2, I won in Round 23 Sap vs Sap
Game 3, I won in Round 20 Titan vs Titan
Game 4, I won in Round 23 Titan vs Titan

Thanks for the game
[Avatar]
Lucy in sky

[Avatar]
Lucy in sky

i would like to complain about how this tournament is being run.
on the one hand, runiwar clan is complaining that i skipped papaya's turn after he played 3 out of 4 games and then simply didn't play the 4th game where he was losing badly (and when he was losing on the 3 other games as well).
on the other hand, talone is now changing the rules of the tournament and giving an extension but saying that if someone takes a long time to play his turn (within the 12 hour time limit) then he will remove him from the tournament. excuse me? we have 2 young children (2 and 4 y/o) and a demanding business and we both made sure to play our turns on time which is difficult given the difference in timezones with russia and given our extremely busy home life, but to decide to disqualify anon420 because he's not playing fast enough in this extra made up extension is ridiculous.
my husband, anon420, is clearly winning on one of the games and the other 3 games aren't clear. but talone will do everything to make sure one of the runiwar clan will win this tournament, even if it means changing the rules in the middle and disqualifying someone based on how busy they are in their personal life.
also, in addition to this, i would like to say that i take great offense at the fact that talone is constantly accusing me of letting my husband play for me (which is of course untrue). if you think that a woman can't get to the quaterfinals on her own then you lead a very sad existence.
thanks for the shirt but i will not join another uniwar tournament as long as talone is in charge of it.
[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

hmm..

I got the impression that there was no way to conclude on who was leading when the orginal 14 days was over, thus giving the players 3 more days seemed fair.

There would still be the same rules with max 12h for each move, dont think this has changed. If so talone would have told it publically.

Moderator of gamechat and forum. Tourney admin.

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

Lucy in sky, usually the most resent those who have not quite clean conscience. If you think that your game was fair - I'm just glad.

As for the extra time, it was given to it in order to eliminate the subjective factor in the judging. I believe this is correct.

I also want to say that it is impossible to please everyone, but I tried. And I think that if from the 128 participants of the tournament only one displeasure - it is a very good indicator

Who loves UniWar and wants seriously study the UniWar secrets and tactics - email me
[WWW]
[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

Friends! About battlefield AnuarAnsat - anon420

You have been given extra time for three days. Stay one day. I have information that the players deliberately playing for time, this is unacceptable. If by tomorrow parties will not be completed - with the tournament removed both players or we will analyze screenshots

Hurry!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 26, 2014 09:06

[WWW]
A.Buendia

A.Buendia

I already explained my position about these things on runiwar.
I just wanted to add, that, as far as i know, there still was no tournament, that wasn't organized by Talone and was finished.
Tournament with non-perfect (but still good) organization is better, than no tournament at all.
[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

A.Buendia, Lucy accuses me here that I'm doing everything for win Runiwar fighters. You're from Runiwar, tell me honestly, did I ever helped anyone advice or deed during the tournament?

You know that I will not help during the tournament, we play fair, everyone plays only for himself.

[WWW]
[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

And in what my organization is non-perfect?

[WWW]
A.Buendia

A.Buendia

Answered in runiwar pm
[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

Answered in runiwar pm

pm? No. You said in public, that this toutnament is non-perfect. So tell pls in public in what point this is ever biggest tournament with more than 1000 battles is non-perfect?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 26, 2014 12:11

[WWW]
A.Buendia

A.Buendia

After some discussion with Talone on runiwar I understood that I need to explain my position.

When I said about non-perfect organisation I didn't mean it's bad or I don't like it. I only tried to answer Lucy when she said that rules were changed and Anuar and anon420 got three more days to play. "Non-perfect" meant that I agree that rules were changed and 3 days were added. But I think that it was best possible decision anyway. I even suggested that decision by myself on runiwar before Talone made it official.

So even if rules were changed, I think it was fair and best possible decision.

I also want to add that I consider Talone's organisation very good due to next reasons:
1. Fair organisation. Rules contained mirror games. Without this games would be unfair. Last decision about adding 3 days was fair as well. There was no situation when runiwar players helped each other on tournament or even asked for help. This is too an indicator of fair play.
2. Observance of obligations. All deadlines and obligations from tournament organisers were met.
3. Only one problematic situation, while there were 128 participants.
[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

Yes, this is the tenth tournament, which I spend under the Runiwar flag. I think this tournament - the best tournament ever organized of all and the most ambitious.

One scandalous event of the 128 - it is a very good indicator.

I hope that these minor misunderstandings will not spoil this a truly great UniWar festival.

And now we are waiting for screenshots to determine the winner in a pair Anuar-Anon

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 27, 2014 01:29

[WWW]
Forum Index » Tournaments