[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Spring Freshet: The FINALE and fight for 3rd place
Forum Index » Tournaments
[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

God of war Mars has two sons Phobos and Deimos whose names are translated as "fear" and "horror". They can be seen in the sky in a good telescope.

Runiwar has two sons too: FoBoS and AnuarAnsat whose names can be translated as " absolute fear" and " absolute horror" because they impose on their rivals absolute fear and absolute horror. You dont need telescope to see them, because they are closer to you than you think. They are here and they are ready to kill!

That's what the Bible says about the birth of the Messiah: "Abraham was the father of Isaac, Isaac the father of Jacob, Jacob the father of Judah and his brothers, Judah the father of Perez and Zerah, whose mother was Tamar, Perez the father of Hezron, Hezron the father of Ram, Ram the father of Amminadab, Amminadab the father of Nahshon, Nahshon the father of Salmon, Salmon the father of Boaz, whose mother was Rahab, Boaz the father of Obed, whose mother was Ruth, Obed the father of Jesse...... and Jacob the father of Joseph, the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ" (Matthew 1:1-17)

Here is what our the tournament grid about the birth of heroes:

"FoBoS killed Dr.Bang, killed Quesok, killed Killem all, killed elroyomj iii, killed Vilgiforts, killed Unikz and became a finalist.

AnuarAnsat killed Trineroks, killed La_Fay, killed andrei82bu, killed Killmountain, killed anon420, killed A.Buendia and became a finalist." (The tournament grid)

And now the great sons of Mars and Runiwar will fight among themselves for the right to be called a winner. Who wins in this battle we will remember forever!

So, the battle has begun!

Also started the battle for third place between A.Buendia and UniKZ

Let us arrive with Power!

The deadline for final closure - June 25, 2014 from the Nativity of Christ

This message was edited 6 times. Last update was at Jun 11, 2014 01:35

Who loves UniWar and wants seriously study the UniWar secrets and tactics - email me
[WWW]
A.Buendia

A.Buendia

3rd place matches online translation available!

In English:
http://www.uniwar.com/forum/posts/list/1895.page#12881

In Russian:
http://www.runiwar.ru/forum/90-749-1#43979
unikz

unikz

I didn't know I need to fight the 3rd place so A.Buendia crabbed me back from holiday.

I will have to say that i used up all my strength in semi final so don't expect too much from me.lol
[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

Dear friends! UniWarriors!

We started our Spring Freshet with thin streams. But the snow melted and streams have become huge rivers, which soon will merge into the ocean and will caress UniWar Beach with gentle waves. It's not simple water freshet, it is flows of strength and power. The Force was with us in the tournament "Spring Freshet," the Force will be with us on the "Beach Wars" because the real Power of this universe is we all together. We are the main driving Force of UniWar macrocosm.

Today we have a special day, happy day. We congratulate the best of us. They are real heroes who bravely went all the way from start to finish and won. And chief among these heroes, the real hero of all heroes, brave Runiwar fighter - AnuarAnsat!

AnuarAnsat took first place, he beat the best of the best and become the VERY best!

Second place took Fobos_rus, the third place is occupied by A.Buendia.

So three first places won by brave Runiwar warriors who shows us the great power of this Russian UniWar training school - http://www.runiwar.ru/

UnikZ, great UniWar player got fourth place. He was fighting as a tiger and he has big potential to win in the next tournaments!

This four winners will get the money prizes and UniWar T-shirts.

First eight winners will get UniWar T-shirts.

Congratulations to all participants of this famous event. Spring Freshet tournament has became the real UniWar celebration for all UniWarriors who played or viewed this epic show - the most grandiose tournament that has ever been.

The Force come with us!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 02, 2014 23:42

Who loves UniWar and wants seriously study the UniWar secrets and tactics - email me
[WWW]
Forum Index » Tournaments