[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
The Beach Wars: rounds and statistics
Forum Index » Tournaments
[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

Dear campers! Today our beach begins its work.

Games will be created automatically. But after you finish playing, you must report the results in the current topic of this forum OR here: http://www.runiwar.ru/forum/95-758-45065-16-1404274672

Procedure for notifying the results of games

Games results are reported ONLY in the following format:

1. Laura (blue khral) - John (red titans) Laura win with 40 rounds
2. John (blue khral) - Laura (red titans) John win with 50 rounds

3. John (blue sap) - Laura (red khral) John win with 30 rounds
4. Laura (blue sap) - John (red khral) Laura win with 20 rounds

Usually it makes a winner.

After that, we bring the results into Google table: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r9PpalOOTZoyTfEZLg17y_UckEFsgRxLPXOpE0m2Nyw/edit#gid=1199508049

The tournament brackets: http://www.uniwar.com/tournaments/beachwars.html

I wish the interesting fights and good mood for all participants!

Good Luck!!!

This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at Jul 18, 2014 01:01

Who loves UniWar and wants seriously study the UniWar secrets and tactics - email me
[WWW]
Dragon-fly!

Dragon-fly!

Hi tournament management,

The announcement on this page was the games are created automatically, but I have none so far.
And there was no further in-game announcement.

Did I miss something?
How can I find and start the round 1 games?

best regards
Dragon-fly!

Now games have materialized.
Everything is fine.
It simply took longer than expected.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 02, 2014 09:23

[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

Dragon-fly! wrote: Hi tournament management,

The announcement on this page was the games are created automatically, but I have none so far.
And there was no further in-game announcement.

Did I miss something?
How can I find and start the round 1 games?

best regards
Dragon-fly!

Hi! Yes the games will be created automatically VERY SOON, not yet but soon

Wait please some minutes and good luck on the Beach!

(remember about suntan lotion )

Who loves UniWar and wants seriously study the UniWar secrets and tactics - email me
[WWW]
[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

How to Apply Sunscreen

In the summertime, the sun's UV rays are more powerful. You need to add sunscreen to get protected from the rays. Here is how to apply sunscreen.

Choose a sunscreen. SPF, or Sun Protection Factor, is a measurement of how well a sunscreen will protect skin from UVB rays, the kind of radiation that causes sunburn. If your skin would normally burn after 10 minutes in the sun, for example, wearing an SPF 15 sunscreen would theoretically allow you to stay in the sun for 150 minutes (10 x 15) without burning. This is a rough estimate, however, and your own skin, the type of activity you do in the sun (i.e. one involving water or sweat), and the intensity of sunlight may give you more or less safety. Note that SPF ratings can be confusing or misleading at times. For example, the rating tells you about UVB protection, but nothing about protection from also harmful UVA rays. The SPF scale is also not linear: SPF 50 does not prevent burns 2/3 times longer than a SPF 30, and in fact blocks only about 1.3% more UVB radiation than SPF 30. In addition, The Food and Drug Administration has expressed concerns that current testing methods may not be able to accurately and reproducibly determine SPF values for high SPF products (FDA 1999).

Go home and try a small portion around your wrist. If you see any allergic reaction or skin problem, buy a different sunscreen. Repeat these two steps until you find the right sunscreen.

On the day you will be in the sun, 30 minutes before you go outside, apply an ounce of sunscreen. That's right a full ounce. That's about the size of a shot glass. To get the most protection you MUST put on at least an ounce.

To apply sunscreen, squeeze a dollop of cream sunscreen onto your hand and rub it all the skin that will be exposed to the sun. Rub it in until you can't see the white anymore.

Get ready and go to the pool/beach/park etc. Re-apply sunscreen every hour

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 02, 2014 00:37

[WWW]
[Avatar]
miamimoose

[Avatar]
miamimoose

Are you jer kin our Kremlin with this "suntan lotion" insertion in every post talone...and does it work?

Sincerely, ginger babies and albinos
[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

nice picture on your avatar)

Tournament will be long, it will take place under the hot UniWar sun. I, as the organizer, must take care of your health.

So good luck and you

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Jul 02, 2014 01:10

[WWW]
elroyomj

elroyomj

The games were created in my account - two questions:
1) they are ranked - I was under the impression it would be unranked
2) they are 24 hrs - again, I thought it was going to be 12 hrs

Elroy
[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

All games are STARTING!

FIRST round is 24h time limit after that you can make it 12h if we both are agree.

I strongly recommend everyone to turn the 12-hour limit, otherwise you just do not have time to finish. The first round is given only two weeks. July 16 all games must be completed! Who are not able to complete all the games - will be excluded

Now all games are RATED. It happened. I hope it is not much you upset. After all, if you are killed in this tournament, the ratings you will not need

Good luck to all!

[WWW]
Dragon-fly!

Dragon-fly!

talone wrote:

FIRST round is 24h time limit after that you can make it 12h if we both are agree.

I strongly recommend everyone to turn the 12-hour limit, otherwise you just do not have time to finish. The first round is given only two weeks. July 16 all games must be completed! Who are not able to complete all the games - will be excluded

I think excluding gamers is very hard. If one player always takes his 24 hours and can survive 14 rounds, both are excluded. A 12-hour-limit would extend the scenario to 28 rounds, but not eliminate it. I just had a look in the stats of my games: my running games are in round 25,14,19, 4. Finished and not deleted ones took 19,27,19,9,19,14 rounds, but I remember a game which was completely open in round 40.

My suggestion: all games which did not end until July 16 are considered as won for the player who has a material advantage (enemy units killed/units lost) when deadline on July 16 is reached. The game is considered as won in 50 + (units lost+1) / (enemy units killed+1))*100 rounds. Winner documents by screenshot of the statistics page.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Jul 02, 2014 10:19

elroyomj

elroyomj

Disregard

Elroy

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 02, 2014 13:15

[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

The tournament brackets: http://www.uniwar.com/tournaments/beachwars.html

[WWW]
[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

Dragon-fly! wrote:
  talone wrote:

I think excluding gamers is very hard. If one player always takes his 24 hours and can survive 14 rounds, both are excluded. A 12-hour-limit would extend the scenario to 28 rounds, but not eliminate it. I just had a look in the stats of my games: my running games are in round 25,14,19, 4. Finished and not deleted ones took 19,27,19,9,19,14 rounds, but I remember a game which was completely open in round 40.

My suggestion: all games which did not end until July 16 are considered as won for the player who has a material advantage (enemy units killed/units lost) when deadline on July 16 is reached. The game is considered as won in 50 + (units lost+1) / (enemy units killed+1))*100 rounds. Winner documents by screenshot of the statistics page.

Look the rules. Also you can see how such a qestions solved in the Spring Freshet.

You and your partner SHOULD TRY to finish games at term. If you do not finish at term we may apply expert analysis of the screenshots of all your games. But his is undesirable measure. If i will see that you make during 2 weeks less than 30 turns in every game and not finished the games you and your partner will be excluded probably without any analysis of the screenshots.

So try to be active, this is a tournament and not relaxing on the beach

Good luck!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 02, 2014 14:15

[WWW]
[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

Dear friends!

Some problems arise because not enough sun lotion

Brain in the sun begins to blister, it is big colorful bubbles. But soon we'll fix it!

So dont worry, all will be good soon! I will demonstrate "UniWar suntan Lotion" very soon!

This special deliveries from Russia with Love!

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Jul 04, 2014 03:48

[WWW]
fonzy

fonzy

We had started the 4 games but after 2 days evilcat7 didn't play these turns
I kicked this player

fonzy
elroyomj

elroyomj

ElroyOMJ (red sap) def LuLFy (green khral) - 4 rounds

ElroyOMJ (green khral) def LuLFy (red sap) - 3 rounds

ElroyOMJ (green tit) def LuLFy (red khral) - 5 rounds

ElroyOMJ (red khral) def LuLFy (green tit) - 5 rounds