[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
UNFAIR MODERATION and commerce in Russian chat
Forum Index » General Discussion
radroach

radroach

Players from Runiwar can say everything about anyone.
They humiliate all, who are opposite to them and use every means to make those people leave chat and LEAVE GAME.
Their slogan is

"UNIWAR IS NOT FOR ALL - IT IS ONLY FOR FEW CHOSEN ONES (who send regular webmoney payments to talone). YOU DO NOT LIKE SOMETHING - GO AWAY"

Every russian, who criticize their band becomes their personal enemy and is totally harassed every time he appears in chat.
Their aim is very simple - money. They are not a bit interested in Uniwar - they are interested only in Runiwar.
Talone often advertise his EXPENSIVE training (over $150) in chat and in private messages to new players with low rating.
Runiwar is PAYED resource where you have to pay for EVERYTHING.
Talone use his authority and status of ex-champion to tout his personal training to newbies.

I'm not alone and we love, we really love Uniwar, but we do not like Runiwar and his leaders personally. I don't imagine how can I respect them....
I see their hypocrisy and greed and I can not keep silent about it.
Today I was banned by moderator StylePro just for one and only message - I wrote "Hello to all good people (except runiwar) and good day to all of you."
And I was banned for 48 hours..... only for this !!!!!!!!
At the same time today Su47 and Talone personally humiliated other players in public chat and StylePro did nothing about them.
Runiwar buisnessmen are untouchable. Just like yesterday... And the day before.. And the day before that day...
This is wrong.

PS I have payed over $5 for Uniwar.apk in Google store and have payed more than $200 to Talone personally (support of runiwar.ru and training).
And Talone personally tried to sale me cheated version of game for $100 up to $200 that I have already payed.
Now understand that it was a mistake and I dont want to pay to Talone even a cent more..... And here we are! Now I'm personaly enemy of Su47, Anuar and Talone himself.
And StylePro ban me when I just apper in chat.
They want me to leave game. Forever.

Other player asked StylePro for a reason I was banned today and why Talone and Su47 was not banned.
There was no reaction from moderator.

All written here is true.
I swear on the Koran.
[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

The usual slander and lies.

Over the past two days, you and your clones regularly insulted people with dirty words, they wrote want people to die, they wrote about the grave, about abnormal sex and other obscene things. Therefore, you and your clones banned.

If developers are translated into English all that you and your clones wrote in the chat, you would get a permanent ban, rather than 48 hours.

You dirtied chat, and now you come to spoil forum and make scandal to amuse your self-esteem

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 19, 2015 19:11

Who loves UniWar and wants seriously study the UniWar secrets and tactics - email me
[WWW]
[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

I will not discuss bans here. Contact me or stylepro on PM if you think that you have not been treated fair.

I will ask you to take your disputes regarding talone and other runiwar members elsewhere than the official chat and forum - they are not needed there.

If you have anything you think the administrators of the game needs to know, please tell me in a PM here on the forum.

Moderator of gamechat and forum. Tourney admin.

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
[Avatar]
stylepro

[Avatar]
stylepro

Radroach, i have warned you three times, and you was banned not because you "just appeared in chat". You came to chat and instantly started insulting runiwar players.

You can discuss ANYTHING in chat, until you're not hostile to someone.

Fell free to invite me for a game. I'm always waiting for you
[Email]
kage

kage

Talone, not far than yesterday you (together with su47) humiliated many peaple including radroach.
And no one banned you for this
I don't remember exactly who started this but I got a strong feeling that you were provoking him consciously.
And no one except su47 and you was happy when radroach got a ban. He was supported by many people.
What about payments in runiwar - this is true. You said many times that "all work must be paid" and that no one did for Uniwar more than you.
On runiwar you made 3 levels of accounts and all advanced info is paid for example access to top players journals.
I think that $20 per player per quarter (just for 2nd level of access) is too much.
This official forum is absolutely free of fees so why should we pay to you?
Radroach and Plingis and others said that your monetary dictature is wrong and I support them in this.
What was your reaction? You just humiliated them.. as usual
We are willing to pay for the game itself.
We are willing to pay for official tournaments with prises.
But we don't want to pay to you, Talone. Take your puppets and go away.
Leave us in piece, Talone.
[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

i will close this. This discussion can you do elsewhere, perhaps in a private game?

If you dont like the payments on runiwar.. then just dont get involved there..

Please dont start unneeded namecalling and animosity in the official chats and forum. Remember this is also a game played by minors.

As i said earlier; if you have anything to discuss on spesific bans or other unfair player treatment, please contact me in a game or in a PM here.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 19, 2015 20:34

Moderator of gamechat and forum. Tourney admin.

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
Forum Index » General Discussion