[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
[Poll] Adding Option to Lock the Screen Orientation.
Forum Index » New Feature Request
Would it be a priority to implement an option to keep the screen orientation fixed in UniWar?
Yes, please add this in the next update. 60% [ 6 ]
No, other features requested would be more useful. 40% [ 4 ]
Undecided. 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10
rolando

rolando

We want to know what the community thinks about adding this feature. Please vote and add any comments on the subject.

The UniWar Team

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Aug 10, 2009 14:50

rolando

rolando

You'll have to highlight the text in the poll to read it.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 26, 2009 16:52

lion37

lion37

Come on. Adding this feature is 1 hours work for a decent programmer. Many of the other features/ fixes that have been requested should also be quick and easy to add.

Yeah, this poll is kind of rigged honestly. I vote yes that we should have this feature, but you make it sound like doing so means you won't have time to deal with other features.

Is it really either-or? Because in reality there are other features and bug fixes that need to be addressed ASAP involving fairness and ease of use, and not doing so will only turn people off from playing the game... And in the end that's your problem and not ours. On the other hand the screen lock would be a nice thing to have.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 26, 2009 17:30

magic molly

magic molly

Screen lock shouldn't take that long to make, and is really important for me since i play lying down a lot. My screen has a bad tendency to switch when i don't want it to.
Hachiman

Hachiman

it would be an okay feature, but I think there are far higher priorities, like further balancing, more maps, multiplayer streamlining.
lorfje

lorfje

It seems really easy to add the preference to lock the orientation, with a really good cost-benefit for the development effort.
Of course, adding maps and the many suggested refinements especially for online play could lift the game in general but these mostly will require more effort.
brainiac

brainiac

i'm assuming the landscape lock on iphone/itouch 3.0 is being fixed for the next update
Anonymous

Anonymous
This is omulu.

I wrote a topic about this feature, but it embarasses me to have realized an easy way to play in landscape even when laying on your side in the bed: just play with the iPhone upside-down (not yours, earth's ). Well, anyways, I still plead for my idea:

http://www.uniwar.com/forum/posts/list/124.page
[Avatar]
kralux

[Avatar]
kralux

Note: This has already been implemented in a previous update. So this poll is officially closed.
Forum Index » New Feature Request