[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Guilds
Forum Index » New Feature Request
[Avatar]
Fetheryhorse

[Avatar]
Fetheryhorse

My idea is make it so theres a types of guilds that are able to join games and tournaments and have there own chat. Sorry if this idea was already posted I'm new to the forums.

Want to make $$$ fast? Just get a computer open something to type and hit shift 7 3times and you get $$$-feth
mistercreepy

mistercreepy

I would love that. We use WhatsApp but that only allows for smack talk.
Psunufus

Psunufus

I think guilds of some type would be beneficial to uniwar as well. My experience with other games is positive. It seems to enrich the game with an added social aspect and motivates players to better themselves to further the advancement of the group.
[Avatar]
xavi

[Avatar]
xavi

It would be possible to create guilds with their own chat within reasonable efforts. Do you think that a player should be able to belong to multiple guilds or only one?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 01, 2015 21:57

-= The UniWar Team =-
[Email]
[Avatar]
eo22

[Avatar]
eo22

I would say only one, but it is clear that lots of different people will have different opinions.
I say you put it to vote if you decide to go ahead with this guilds thing
[Avatar]
Fetheryhorse

[Avatar]
Fetheryhorse

If your going to Maj it so you can join more than one guild at a Time hav more types of guilds like small that do battles against others for fun and big ones that do tourneys and ranked games. And you could add it to the new rankin system with a guild rank

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 07, 2015 02:33

Want to make $$$ fast? Just get a computer open something to type and hit shift 7 3times and you get $$$-feth
[Avatar]
volf

[Avatar]
volf

I guess I shouldve put my clan ideas undr this, I thought you meant guilds were just going to be a private/group chatroom. My bad. My clan tournament ideas would fit great in here if you want to do these guild tournaments you should probably limit the amount a player may join to one, or it will be hard to get a matchup without at least one player in both guilds. If you want to hang out with a couple other buddies that is what team ranked is all about

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 06, 2015 22:46

Forum Index » New Feature Request