[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Dan1 tournament ideas
Forum Index » New Feature Request
Agree?
Yes to 1 0% [ 0 ]
Yes to 2 38% [ 3 ]
Yes to 1 and 2 63% [ 5 ]
No to 1 and 2 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8
dan1

dan1

Hi all these are 2 ideas I had so thought I would post for feedback.

1. High level players frown upon skipping but in tournament it is more needed to speed up play. But still we will not really do it so I suggest aswell as the option to skip at 12hours there should an auto skip after 16 hours. Taking the control from us meaning there can be no bad feelings that Simone skipped or was on purpose slowing down play.

2. For the new championship after tourney 1. players are going to get a seed for there position in the league. So viewers can see easier who is playing who and where they stand in current standings. I think seeds should be distributed evenly then for further championship tournaments so that seed 1 and 2 can't be drawn in the first round etc. otherwise this will throw the whole seeding system out as the second best current player will drop down the rank so quick due to an unlucky draw.
Example in tennis which is where the seed system is taking its routes if seed 1 and 2 met in the first round for two tournaments running it would ruin one of there seeds.
Hope this makes sense to more people than just me. Please comment.
[Avatar]
xavi

[Avatar]
xavi

The seeding is definitely needed but it is not yet implemented. Thank you Dan1 for bringing it on the table and allowing people to vote on it.

-= The UniWar Team =-
[Email]
[Avatar]
earth

[Avatar]
earth

Good ideas Dan.

I benefited from skipping my opponent in rd 2.
[Avatar]
earth

[Avatar]
earth

Xavi, Sims would be also a good idea to show the full period of tournament (end date too) when signing up.

This would help to ensure when players join tournaments, they understand if it is likely to clash with things such as vacations/holidays, where internet access is not always guaranteed.
[Avatar]
xavi

[Avatar]
xavi

It makes a lot of sense to show the whole schedule for all rounds. I will add it within the next days.

-= The UniWar Team =-
[Email]
Forum Index » New Feature Request