[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Double Impact: final. Online translation.
Forum Index » Tournaments
A.Buendia

A.Buendia

There are two runiwar teams in the final of Double Impact tournament: Macondo and Timon & Pumbaa.

Team members:

Macondo:
A.Buendia (Russia)
tarkus (Belarus)

Timon & Pumbaa:
Fobos_rus (Russia)
Anuar (Kazakhstan)

I will make an online translation in this topic, like I did it here http://forum.uniwar.com/posts/list/1895.page
Hope you will like it!

Translation on Russian language will be available here: http://www.runiwar.ru/forum/87-883-1

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 09, 2015 19:58

[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

That would be very cool! thank you

Moderator of gamechat and forum. Tourney admin.

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
A.Buendia

A.Buendia

First game. We decided to build plasma tank. That makes us a bit slow at the begin. And it's possible for the other team to perform fast attack to our south bases. But we hope that we will defend ourselves and start our own attack when plasma will arrive to the center.

Second game. We decided to build a battery to prevent fast plasma tank attack. But the other team preferred building a walker instead of plasma. We also brought some infantry to the battlefield. Hope it will be useful attacking from mountains and threatening with central base capture.

A.Buendia

A.Buendia

Unfortunately, we were not able to finish both games. We were out of time and our team was declared a winner, though at fact situation on the battlefield was equal.

Here are some screenshots from first game:

We sacrificed a marine to defend on south front. Red chopper damaged blue marauder, then marauder stepped back and healed.

Titan began our attack, destroying a marauder.

I am getting closer.

Other team destroyed a marine and a speeder. Then we attack, destroying two choppers and a marauder. We get ready for capturing central base. Blue marine steps closer, titan builds mechas for teleport.

Other team could destroy only one chopper, and two other units (marauders / speeders). So we should have been getting material advantage and also were able to capture central base. But then game was finished automatically.
A.Buendia

A.Buendia

Here is the second game:

Other team damaged yellow marine and marauder. Walker stepped closer, so we had to move battery back. I placed my marines on the front.

Our opponents destroyed three marines, moved plasma tank closer, built second eclipse.

I destroyed a marauder, also damaged a marine and a speeder.

My teammate destroyed damaged speeder (he was lucky and did it with one marine, otherwise he could use one more).

Titan destroyed a marine.

Sap destroyed a marine and a chopper.

I destroyed a marine and a chopper. I also damaged other chopper, so my teammate could kill it with a marauder.

Then the game was finished automatically.
[Avatar]
waxoid

[Avatar]
waxoid

Thanks for posting the screenshots. Seems like any tourney finals should just be allowed to complete?
Forum Index » Tournaments