[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Random Ranked Team & FFA Games
Forum Index » New Feature Request
ACButts

ACButts

I know that you're working on getting ranked team games back in, but I would suggest that the way ranked games work is that they should always be random. For example, when you click on start new game you should be able to join a custom game or a ranked game. Under ranked game you should be able to choose, 1v1, team (2v2, 3v3, 4v4, etc.), or FFA. Under custom game I think you can keep it the way it currently is.

This way people can't stack ranked games by joining with two separate accounts and stuff.

Is this what you're currently building right now? Would it be possible to add this to what you're working on?

Thanks,

ACButts
anonym551653

anonym551653

I see your point but I think it is a terrible idea (no offense), if you don't like it do random only, it stops us from doing ranked with our friends or on our favorite maps or both. However if you're suggesting that there should be random team, that's great, but ranked only sucks. But ranked random FFA may be necessary now that I think about it to stop players like pipka

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 17, 2015 03:00

Forum Index » New Feature Request