[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Severe bug when starting new games
Forum Index » Bug Reports
lion37

lion37

There is a very severe bug when starting new games, but it is a little complex to describe so please follow me closely.

When you set up a new game, you get to decide when to start the game and you can also kick out players that sign up prior to starting the game. This is very important since most experienced players do not want to play with low ranked players or with Anonym players. From my painful experience, anyone ranked lower than 1500 will probably quit in the middle of the game and ruin it for all the other players.

The bug is that if you finish your turn in another game it will automatically start a new game that you have set up without asking you and without letting you kick out players.

So for example. If I set up game 1 which is an 8 player game and then go play my turn in game 2. As soon as I finish my turn in game 2, the system will automatically start game 1 (assuming that 8 players signed up) without asking me if I want to and without giving me the chance to kick out players.

This may seem like a small issue but it is not. Entire games have been ruined by this bug.
brainiac

brainiac

same thing has happened to me a few times. i don't mind too much if its a 1v1 game because i don't take my rating too seriously but it is annoying.
Anonymous

Anonymous
Please indicate if this bug is going to get fixed since it is driving me crazy and ruining entire games.
Anonymous

Anonymous
Just wanted to remind the developers that this bug *has* to be fixed in the next upgrade.
[Avatar]
kralux

[Avatar]
kralux

Just saw this. Will make sure that we get this fixed in v1.0.5.
Thank you for reporting it.
We are also going to check the bug report section much more often so that we will be more responsive.
Forum Index » Bug Reports