[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
suggestion for uniwar future development
Forum Index » New Feature Request
wolkenwand

wolkenwand

I have heard that uniwar will become free to play app, i have some suggestion. What if the developer created two version of uniwar, first version is free version the other one is complete version. On free version the player got restricted ability to play, lets say some campaign level and some level for solo play, and player cannot play hot seat or multiplayer. The intention of free version is to introduce uniwar to the new players, they can try the game first then bought the game. This way the developer can retain the exclusiveness of "full" game and gain the ability to reach wider market.

I got the idea from star traders game, they have free and elite version. in my point of view free to play game and "full" game is on different class. I have more satisfaction for having "full" game because i know that i have everything that developer had to offer in the purchase. Now that just my opinion, i understand if the developer going to free to play direction, thank you.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at May 29, 2015 11:21

[Avatar]
firstkyne

[Avatar]
firstkyne

It is a great shame if uniwar starts charging credits for things. I prefer the old , honest model of , pay for it , own it . Expansions are fine .
[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

The price is reduced to 0,99 on Android also (same as iOS), and will later be free in the stores. All players that have a legitimate copy of the game will retain all the features that they currently have, but new free players will have some limitations - for example less onine max games.
It will be possible to buy more max games and other thing (that dont affect gameplay - uniwar will never be a "pay to win" game)

Moderator of gamechat and forum. Tourney admin.

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
arina

arina

1. When I entered this forum from link in game I was asked to enter login and password. Why? Game already knows who I am.
2. Think it will be good to make "bug report" button in game.
3. May be it makes sense to add special chat room for new feature requests.
4. Map browser is slow and hard to use. I have to tap on map name and wait to see what is inside. I think it will be better to have other view options like thumbnails and slides just like in ACDSee because map is just a named picture until it is played. So I don't understand why map browser is so slow and stupid. Is it hard to cache and then show 100 little pictures?
5. Insert link to map into chat so it could be accessed by other players from chat window by tapping on map link.
6. Maps browser should be an independent feature like rating ladder or chat. Map browser should be very fast and very easy to use. When I select some map in maps browser I should be able to copy link to this map (to share it later) and to create game on this map.
anonym551653

anonym551653

simsverd wrote:The price is reduced to 0,99 on Android also (same as iOS), and will later be free in the stores. All players that have a legitimate copy of the game will retain all the features that they currently have, but new free players will have some limitations - for example less onine max games.
It will be possible to buy more max games and other thing (that dont affect gameplay - uniwar will never be a "pay to win" game)

Just no pay to win and I'm fine.
Perhaps Dlc races or a highly improved map maker dlc. That is completely fine with me

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 03, 2015 04:33

[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

arina wrote:1. When I entered this forum from link in game I was asked to enter login and password. Why? Game already knows who I am.
2. Think it will be good to make "bug report" button in game.
3. May be it makes sense to add special chat room for new feature requests.
4. Map browser is slow and hard to use. I have to tap on map name and wait to see what is inside. I think it will be better to have other view options like thumbnails and slides just like in ACDSee because map is just a named picture until it is played. So I don't understand why map browser is so slow and stupid. Is it hard to cache and then show 100 little pictures?
5. Insert link to map into chat so it could be accessed by other players from chat window by tapping on map link.
6. Maps browser should be an independent feature like rating ladder or chat. Map browser should be very fast and very easy to use. When I select some map in maps browser I should be able to copy link to this map (to share it later) and to create game on this map.

Hello arina, and welcome !

1. Agree
2. Agree
3. Disagree. You can discuss feature requests in the game chat, but if you want to make the suggestion awailable for a more thorough discussion - the forum is a far better place for that.
4. Hard to comment without knowing wich uniwar version you have. The latest android versions have "an eye" to zoom in on the maps
5. Agree, though its fairly easy to find it if it is made by or favourited by a player on his/her profile.
6. im not sure on this.. you mean it should replace how you find it under the "new game" button? Or do you mean as a addition?

Moderator of gamechat and forum. Tourney admin.

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
Forum Index » New Feature Request