[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Clan ideas
Forum Index » New Feature Request
[Avatar]
volf

[Avatar]
volf

I went way back in the forums as I was told there was a post about clans. I found it, however, as it was over five years old and I have more ideas I decided to make a new post!

Now on to my ideas. Clans can be of any size with a maximum number of members. Borrowing a lot of ideas from clash of clans there would be a leader and possibly some co-leaders and then the run-of-the-mill members. Possibly custom made flags would be fun and add uniqueness to each clan?

Each clan would have a rank based on the overall score of members (say ten percent of the total score.) Then there is a second ranking (or somehow combined with the first? Not sure how thatd work, I'll leave to someone with a bigger brain than myself haha) based on how well that clan perfoms in clan head to head.

Clan competitions. Clans can challenge each other to a competition/tournament/war whatever you want to call it. The amount of members in the smallest clan will determine how many from each clan participate. Say if a clan with 12 people in it challenged a clan with 20, the tournament would consist of 12 participants or another lower number determined by leaders. The war would emulate a college level tennis tournament if you are familiar with that setup. There would be singles, doubles, triples, and possibly quad if there are enough participants. I think quad takes forever so not sure about that. Anyways, the only stipulation is that you cannot play more than one of the events. A singles player cant also play trips and a dubs player cant play singles and so on. For singles maybe mirrored would be best on a random ranked match. Each match will be worth a certain amount of points. I think doubles and triples should be worth more points than singles as it is testing the clans organization and communication more. Winner would be decided by who has the most points.

I realize this isnt an immediate need for the game and I assume itd take awhile to create. However, I think it would be a lot of fun and it would improve the uniwar community. Please feel free to share your thoughts and critique my ideas! Thanks
[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

I like your idea, though its probaby some time before something like this can be done.. Russian uniwar community "Runiwar" is the closest that resemble a clan as you describe it.

In the meantime i think focus will be on getting teams teamladders and team tourneys to work well from within the app

Moderator of gamechat and forum. Tourney admin.

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
[Avatar]
volf

[Avatar]
volf

ABSOLUTELY!!!! Never intended it to be a priority, at least not now! But its something yall can think about for future development
Forum Index » New Feature Request