[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Give Plasma Tanks +2 regeneration, and maybe eclipses too
Forum Index » New Feature Request
drive

drive

They cost 500 and they're only a little stronger than pinzers (450) and tanks (400), but pinzers and tanks are able to own them easily just by waiting it out and healing since they get +2 and plasma is only +1. It only gets worse when backed up with healing units.

Titans already have almost no mobility, can't fly, and most units can't cross mountains. They seem like they're supposed to the toughest race offensively and defensively to make up for this but in reality they can be worn down extremely easily and they don't dish out enough damage to be a huge threat. Something needs to change to make this race more playable and I think making tanks tougher to kill would do that.

I also think eclipses should get this as well, but that might be more debatable. Tanks though, I see no reason they should be +1
lion37

lion37

Yes, agreed.
But plasma tanks just look so much bigger than the other thanks.
The intimidation factor alone has got to be worth something
Anonymous

Anonymous
Titans do need a boost, especially against Sapiens, whether its that I don't know. They'll still get massacred vs engineer emp spam + tanks + heli's.

Krals aren't so bad, bc you can hammer those pinzers, wryms and infectors with walkers from afar (and massacre Garudas with eclipses).

Sapiens are harder, because the Heli's are tough and mobile enough to hammer your walkers, while engineers disable the plasmas and capture the mechas. Its a mismatch (or many of us are missing something).
[Avatar]
aLoN

[Avatar]
aLoN

i dissagree here,

if you learn how to use them, you will be amazaed of ther power and defence they got.
the plasma tank is just a bit powerful then a pinzer, but his defence makes him like a wall, to block other enemies.

[Avatar]
davegobe

[Avatar]
davegobe

Plasma Tanks would be almost invincible with +2 healing similar to the Helicopters before they were nerfed. PTs have the best defense of any unit (I think) and they can attack air units unlike the Pinzer or Sapien tanks. Stick a couple in a pinch point with nearby Assimilator(s), and you can go all day. Use their defense to your advantage.
brainiac

brainiac

its true that a single plasma tank vs 1 sapien tank may not be able to kill it because sapiens repair 2 but the fact is, few units can even damage plasma tanks. multiple plasma tanks backed up by assimilators are very good walls.
Forum Index » New Feature Request