[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Titles/Badges!
Forum Index » New Feature Request
[Avatar]
volf

[Avatar]
volf

I was reading the chat and someone brought up the idea of titles based on your score. Credit to that person I forget who it was, sorry. I was thinking that badges could go along with that title. Say the first rank was gladiator and by your title, which would appear in your profile or next to your name could be a gladiator helmet. I noticed that xavi has badges for how well we do in tournaments. I was thinkingnmaybe we could incorporate that into the badge? Not sure how much work that is but lets say you have a score between 2500-2600 and you win a championship. Maybe your icon (lets say its a titan or some such icon.) Maybe he could have a crown or some indication that this player has such and such a rank and has won a tournament. Perhaps this could even show next to a players name in chat? If xavi thinks that this can be implemented with relative ease, it should be incorporated with the ranked pro ladders If you think this is a good idea please feel free to suggest titles and their respective titles. Starter ideas: gladiator, knight, baron, titan, phoenix, crusader, jedi (must have , general, other military ranks, veteran (maybe based on how long a player has been a part of uniwar or maybe just an added ornament to the icon like the tournies?), legend, reaper, etc
Forum Index » New Feature Request