[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
"You have reached the maximum number of current games"
Forum Index » Technical Support Questions
mhalttu

mhalttu

I have currently joined three games. When I try to start a fourth one by clicking "Start random game", Uniwar says "You cannot join more games. You have reached the maximum number of current games". Sounds like a pretty serious bug to me. Could it be that you also count the games that have finished (and which I have deleted myself) but which haven't been acknowledged by the other players. Those games aren't even visible to me anymore and should certainly not prevent me from joining new games, right?
[Avatar]
_jnc_

[Avatar]
_jnc_

I have seen the same bug recently (entering various random games also), unfortunately I can't remember what I did to make it go away. I think.. I quit the app and entered again.
But I'm sure it's not "undeleted" games that cause the problem as I only had about 8 games open and maybe another 5 closed in the last few days before the bug.
rolando

rolando

mhalttu wrote: I have currently joined three games. When I try to start a fourth one by clicking "Start random game", Uniwar says "You cannot join more games. You have reached the maximum number of current games". Sounds like a pretty serious bug to me. Could it be that you also count the games that have finished (and which I have deleted myself) but which haven't been acknowledged by the other players. Those games aren't even visible to me anymore and should certainly not prevent me from joining new games, right?

mhalttu, did you try joining a game normally? It would be good to know if your issue is with joining any game or if it is with the "start random game" mode.

Thanks.
blitzkrieger

blitzkrieger

Run into this bug as well. It only seem to happen when you are trying to start a random gain. To work around it, join a game normally. This seems to reset some internal counter and you'll be able to start random games again.

Cheers

-- blitz
Anonymous

Anonymous
restarting the App fixed the problem for me. I hadn't experienced it until this morning.
troughlollie

troughlollie

Previous post was from me, forgot to log in sorry
Forum Index » Technical Support Questions