[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Terms of Service & Chat Rules
Forum Index » Frequently Asked Questions
[Avatar]
xavi

[Avatar]
xavi

They are available here: http://www.uniwar.com/terms_of_service.page

Tell us what you think.

-= The UniWar Team =-
[Email]
[Avatar]
rwieczor84

[Avatar]
rwieczor84

great!
especially these:
we will bring it to more platforms and any browser supporting HTML5.
In the near future, we will add more units to the 3 existing races and new races...
[Avatar]
blue

[Avatar]
blue

I dont want Uniwar add more units to the 3 existing races and new races. That would ruin the game...(That like rock-paper-scissors is a eternal game.)
I don't want the Uniwar to make a big change.Now very good and very very classic and like chess spread through the ages and more than. it's has a very simple and perfect system that make me crazy. if let uniwar to change not as good as to make a new game, like uniwar2 or other name.

But I very look forward to play to HTML5..

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Sep 16, 2015 12:10

ruboss

ruboss

I will register only one account. It is forbidden to join a game, or team or tournament with more than 1 account.

So now it is prohibited to create alternative accounts? If i want more games then 10 now i must only to buy it in the IAP?

How much money?
[Avatar]
volf

[Avatar]
volf

Hello xavi! Can you please go into more detail concerning the only one account bullet on the ToS? I like everything else and look forward to web version as well
[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

New ToS is good, but i would like to clarify/discuss 2 things.

Why not allowed multiple accounts? What about the existing? How to enforce that?

And i think the prohibiting of other languages in chatrooms is a little strict... For example it would in my opinion be ok to ask something in english in the russian chat by a non-russian speaking player... Un-needed use of other languages should be prohibited.

Moderator of gamechat and forum. Tourney admin.

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
[Avatar]
earth

[Avatar]
earth

simsverd wrote:New ToS is good, but i would like to clarify/discuss 2 things.

Why not allowed multiple accounts? What about the existing? How to enforce that?

And i think the prohibiting of other languages in chatrooms is a little strict... For example it would in my opinion be ok to ask something in english in the russian chat by a non-russian speaking player... Un-needed use of other languages should be prohibited.

Fully agree Sims thank you for raising, I also think some brief text should be permissable in other chat rooms if not native chat room language and not spam. Translators often lose some of the meaning, and majority of gamers do not mind.

If above is permissable i.e. brief chat, it's important to ensure moderators also have clear guidance here, to avoid personal interpretation. Whilst I do understand mods need some element of judgment, this is too black and white the way it is written at moment.

Also majority of players have at least two accounts, with some having more. To retrospectively introduce or start to enforce this seems wrong, I understand the importance of only entering yourself once in a tourney and not multiple accounts. If it is the case this is a hard rule then I expect to also see banned players permanenty banned and not keep just registering new accounts.

Cheers

Earth

anonym551653

anonym551653

blue wrote:I dont want Uniwar add more units to the 3 existing races and new races. That would ruin the game...(That like rock-paper-scissors is a eternal game.)
I don't want the Uniwar to make a big change.Now very good and very very classic and like chess spread through the ages and more than. it's has a very simple and perfect system that make me crazy. if let uniwar to change not as good as to make a new game, like uniwar2 or other name.

If there are to be new races it would have to be 2 not 3 new ones, rock, paper, scissors, lizard, spock is a good example to explain what I mean.

But I very look forward to play to HTML5..
Forum Index » Frequently Asked Questions