[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Khral v Khral solo play hard level
Forum Index » Khraleans
burnsibub

burnsibub

Khral v Khral
solo play
hard level
Ive managed to win up to map 4 chato hill, then the Bot just owns me.

Any tips?
cheers
[Avatar]
cmbaptist

[Avatar]
cmbaptist

Chato hill is impossible in hard mode, I've never talked to anyone who's mastered it.

Psalms 100:5 For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.
Sychosis89

Sychosis89

Chato hill is not impossible on hard. For any race combo. To win kvk you have to build wyrm right away and then just defend defend defend that wyrm and your bases until you can safely save to build a second wyrm and then you can start to push back. I usually try to focus on killing a swarmer each turn by hitting with wyrm first then follow up with my own swarmer hit. If there are any garuda use the same kill combo and garuda take kill priority over swarmers. Make bugs as distractions, the AI focuses on killing them for some reason. Manipulate the enemy wyrm into getting close enough that your bugs can hit it. You guys can figure out the rest.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 25, 2016 04:32

Agarionoob

Agarionoob

Sychosis89 wrote:
Chato hill is not impossible on hard. For any race combo. To win kvk you have to build wyrm right away and then just defend defend defend that wyrm and your bases until you can safely save to build a second wyrm and then you can start to push back. I usually try to focus on killing a swarmer each turn by hitting with wyrm first then follow up with my own swarmer hit. If there are any garuda use the same kill combo and garuda take kill priority over swarmers. Make bugs as distractions, the AI focuses on killing them for some reason. Manipulate the enemy wyrm into getting close enough that your bugs can hit it. You guys can figure out the rest.

That's basically how I did it. I also tried to get veterancy on my wyrm so that I could kill a swarmer in one hit. Good luck!
Phil Scadden

Phil Scadden

"Chato hill is not impossible on hard. For any race combo." I would love to know you strategy for titans to win against K on chato hill. T versus anything is very tough on hard but I find TvK often impossible.
Redfog

Redfog

Phil Scadden wrote:"Chato hill is not impossible on hard. For any race combo." I would love to know you strategy for titans to win against K on chato hill. T versus anything is very tough on hard but I find TvK often impossible.

If you don't own the guardian, that is
Forum Index » Khraleans