[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Serious petition helicopters still op
Forum Index » General Discussion
Tomegun23

Tomegun23

So I'm well aware people have beat this horse to death but honestly helicopters are so infuriating and I would just like it to be known there are people out there who still think they are unbalanced. Now any unit with the ability to move after an attack is already Very powerful, but the addition of 10 armor makes them a tank and dps all in one where as other races need to make tanks and dps separatly. Requiring at least some skill as far as unit selection. But saps can just spam choppers all day and dominate. No one else gets ruined by saps on small maps? Example: with 800 credits one can get a chopper and 3 marines where as a counter khraleans can only afford two garuda and a ling obviously the sap comp destoys.
I'm not delving too deep into the obvious bang for your buck with choppers but choppers have too much def, one of the highest mobilities in the entire game and still very strong dps while still being cheap enough to get one every two turns on most maps. Combining with that extra special ability to move after attack. It's overwhelming. I hope I don't come off as a shitty player just complaining but I seriously hope they reduce chopper def a little or reduce mobility after attack so they aren't flying God tanks that only cost a penny. Ok rant is over but seriously no one else feels this way? 7/10 top solo ranked players are sap, prob only coincidence.
anonym551653

anonym551653

Eclipse is what you need, play titans. Plus they are cool , Khraleans suck against them humans

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 13, 2015 06:04

kriptograph

kriptograph

This is not bad, as you see.
Try this
this
You have not null chances to win
Also wath video about gang-up https://youtu.be/6jkTZ6l2er4

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 15, 2015 14:03

anonym551653

anonym551653

Also make a poll if you want a petition