[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Bug with infector unit
Forum Index » Bug Reports
wolkenwand

wolkenwand

When ending infector unit movement then he can't use plague ability the game will not register that the infector doesnt have any action to use. If player try to end the turn the game will prompt that the infector is not used yet although he cant move anymore.

To reproduce the bug simply move infector to any place that he cant use plague ability and press the end turn, the game will prompt that the infector not used yet. This bug will not reproduced if the infector moved near unit that vulnerable to plague ability.

The second thing i want to report is the plague ability is shown even when the unit near infector is only one friendly unit that vulnerable to the plague ( infected marine ) and no enemy nearby. I think the plague abilty should not be prompted when the only unit nearby is friendly.
[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

latest version is 1.8.42
Is this bug from that version or older ?

Moderator of gamechat and forum. Tourney admin.

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
wolkenwand

wolkenwand

This bug from the newest version: 1.8.42.
It is easy to reproduce the bug. At the start of the match create infector, move it to any tile where he cant use its plague abilty, press end turn. the game will tell you that you not used the infector yet, even though the infector cant moves anymore.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 14, 2015 00:59

[Avatar]
xavi

[Avatar]
xavi

Thank you for reporting the issue. It's fixed in 1.8.43 to be released soon.

-= The UniWar Team =-
[Email]
Forum Index » Bug Reports