[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
New KvK Meta
Forum Index » Khraleans
Kroeger

Kroeger

With the swarmer nerf and the pinzer buff, a new meta should form in KvK match ups. Please comment here with what you find works best.
[Avatar]
Apercent

[Avatar]
Apercent

Meta for metaphorhisis? I always liked jaguars, can we get a meta form of that?
[Avatar]
Neiko

[Avatar]
Neiko

I have not been getting kvk much recently in random, but i have noticed more garuda since they lowered swarmer defense. It doesn't chane it drastically, but they can do a bit more damage to swarmers now which seems to discourage swarmer gangup bonuses.

In game name is the same as here "Neiko".
Long time Starcraft/Advance wars player before coming to Uniwar. I also try to make balanced maps, so feel free to check out my maps in game and provide me feedback
mistercreepy

mistercreepy

Apercent wrote:Meta for metaphorhisis? I always liked jaguars, can we get a meta form of that?

Lol. Yeah except jaguars aren't very Khralean-like. Needs to be more insectiod. Cockroaches need more love.

Kroeger - sorry nothing productive to add to KvK at the moment.
[Avatar]
Apercent

[Avatar]
Apercent

Lol. Yeah except jaguars aren't very Khralean-like. Needs to be more insectiod. Cockroaches need more love.

Kroeger - sorry nothing productive to add to KvK at the moment.

Dude we need a cockroach unit. Like, right now.

But in all seriousness, the leviathan needs something. It REALLY needs something to help it not get smashed by battleships.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Dec 29, 2015 13:31

[Avatar]
legia

[Avatar]
legia

Kroeger wrote:With the swarmer nerf and the pinzer buff, a new meta should form in KvK match ups. Please comment here with what you find works best.

Khral vs Khral - In new meta there are more garudas, still no pinzers, no underlings, rarely wyrms.
Solution
Pinzer need +1 air
When pinzers would enter these matchups wyrms would be more often purchased.

Khrals vs Sapiens - Khrals are losing with sapiens much often! It's very bad balance.
Solution
Pinzer need +1 air
Swarmer need +1/+2 GL (vs marines) or +1 GH (vs marauders)

Khrals vs Titan - Titan is wining because of speeders on most maps (check latest Championship results). Garudas are still very bad against titans.
Solution
Swarmer need +1/+2 GL (vs mechas and assimilators) or +1 GH (vs speeders)
Wyrm need +1 GH
Eclipse +1 healing
Speeder -1 Air (titans have eclipse as anti-air unit but all good players vs swarmers are buying speeders!!)

Sapien vs Sapiens - still the same mara+heli spam with some marines, no tanks, no batteries.
Solution- It's good games, but if you want to use more units:
tank will have to get +1 air, and battery should be cheaper (with some attack statistics lowered)

Sapien vs Titans - it's a little better balanced but stil sapiens are losing with titans. Still eclipses are rarely used.
Solution
Walker -1 GL (can't kill engineer in 1 shot)
Speeder -1 Air
Eclipse +1 healing

Titan vs Titan - this matchup is ok. At least in my opinion. No one is buying eclipse but it's obvious and there is nothing we can do (unless eclipse could fly .

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Feb 08, 2016 14:56

I am somekind of veteran here. Check my videos about UniWar on YouTube: LINK.
Playlist in English: LINK.

[Avatar]
Apercent

[Avatar]
Apercent

Khrals vs Titan - Titan is wining because of speeders on most maps (check latest Championship results). Garudas are still very bad against titans.
Solution
Swarmer need +1/+2 GL (vs mechas and assimilators) or +1 GH (vs speeders)
Wyrm need +1 GH
Eclipse +1 healing
Speeder -1 Air (titans have eclipse as anti-air unit but all good players vs swarmers are buying speeders!!)

I don't know, I think Titans vs khraleans is pretty far. I can see your point with the speeder and swarmer, but other than that, I think it's fine as it is

Sapien vs Sapiens - still the same mara+heli spam with some marines, no tanks, no batteries.
Solution- It's good games, but if you want to use more units:
tank will have to get +1 air, and battery should be cheaper (with some attack statistics lowered)

I have my doubts on how a tank with 1 air is going to do anything to a helicopter except maybe a gang up (which would be useless in itself because tanks are so slow)
I think the battery is fun as it is right now, and I don't want to see the stats decreased for "an increase in use".

I agree with you on k v k and k v s. I think you've got good ideas with s v t, although I'm not sure about the eclipse 2 healing

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Feb 12, 2016 17:29

keymaster2

keymaster2

how about a spider creature for meta?
Forum Index » Khraleans