[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
My flag keeps changing to uniwar default one
Forum Index » Bug Reports
cytivrat

cytivrat

Today I noticed that my flag changed from Runiwar one to Uniwar. I tried to change it back but it keeps reverting back to Uniwar. Was this made on purpose (I couldn't find any new or forum message about this) or it is some bug due to recent server update? Can I have my flag back?
[Avatar]
xavi

[Avatar]
xavi

Unfortunately due to a high number of chat conflicts related to Talone & his website, we have decided to remove all references to it, including the flag. We apologize to the inconvenience.

-= The UniWar Team =-
[Email]
cytivrat

cytivrat

Xavi,
Do you have statistics about how many people were using that flag and how many of them were starting chat conflicts? and how many non-Runiwar flags were starting chat conflicts?
Do you really think that this will change anything in terms of chat conflicts? Is it better if chat conflicts will be associated with Uniwar flag or flag of any country? Will you remove those flags too in a such case?
[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

My opinion.

The runiwar flag was made in a time when the site was actively promoting uniwar. There have not been made flags for other communities/groups.
The runiwar website is no longer adding positive to the uniwar community in my opinion - there are mostly negative talk about the uniwar game.
Why would keeping a runiwar flag now be beneficial to uniwar?

Moderator of gamechat and forum. Tourney admin.

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
Das_z

Das_z

The criticism and negative talk are two different things. Criticism is usually helpful.
cytivrat

cytivrat

simsverd wrote:
Why would keeping a runiwar flag now be beneficial to uniwar?

First of all, those who prefer that flag won't be upset because it was suddently removed.
Then there are still some good Uniwar players there, there are lots of info about uniwar tactics, some tips about how to play, all data is in Russian language which is much easier for many Russians, nothing disappeared, so Russian-speaking players can still learn a lot there. Doesn't it benefit uniwar a little bit?
fobos_rus

fobos_rus

xavi wrote:Unfortunately due to a high number of chat conflicts related to Talone & his website, we have decided to remove all references to it, including the flag. We apologize to the inconvenience.

You delete Talone from game, but Runiwar community is a not one Talone.

I wasn't participate in chat conflicts, and I wasn't a guilty, why you delete my flag community? Who was participated at chat conflicts - deleting him flag Runiwar, if you want punish him.
But remember, critic is not always bad. Sometimes it's a way to progress.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Dec 11, 2015 15:33

il12rus

il12rus

What the hell is goint on? Talone, runiwar flag... what's next?
Leonid-Leev

Leonid-Leev

It is like they want us to stop play Uniwar. Conflicts in chat are made by player named Bepa. She continues to do it even today.

Removing the flag will not solve the conflicts. But many players will be unhappy. They do not guilty of anything, but now they feel punished. You yourself make them go into Strategium. It's your fault that players are moving away from you. Runiwar - it's not Talone. You can not punish anyone because of one.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 11, 2015 18:09

[Avatar]
DrMonte

[Avatar]
DrMonte

I really like our RuniWar flag.
It is a shame for you people to make a decision without asking those involved for their opinion.
I have owned this game since 2009. I did not play online till this year.
I would like to say that you folks, the developers are acting like children.
I find it inappropriate to have our flag deleted without even asking us about it, and giving us a Uniwar flag.
Can you please restore our flag? What is it hurting?
Who In the world is making these stupid command decisions? Or who is influencing you?
Have you read my motto? "Success is just the beginning".
Once you are successful you become surrounded by "yes men", those who tell you what you want to hear.
You actually need people to advise you ethically, without bias. And are not afraid to tell you that your are messing up.

I would be nice for the community involved to be part of the decision process.
What we have now is a; "Dictatorship", with a few people making the choices for all based on what they think is right.
Do you think that this type of system will survive in the long term?
RuniWar is comprised of scores of people, you really wish to ostracize them?
Your deletion of the flag will not stop the "Memory of TALONE".

Your reason is not sound. Chat conflicts! Have you seen the inappropriate behavior, and foolishness?
I seldom go into chat because of the lewd and ridiculous behavior.
There are some that are just plain lewd, there are some, that just like to mock everything they can think of, and yet they go unpunished.
The answer really is, to moderate the chat room to topics that promote a learning environment, and not the ridiculous, childish, and sectarian behavior that now reigns.

Please give us back our flag!

Thank you,

Dr. Paul Monte.

This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at Dec 12, 2015 22:25

Success is just the beginning...
[Avatar]
volf

[Avatar]
volf

Compromise: Somehow block Talone from the runiwar website or create a new forum called neoruniwar or something. Then transfer material from the runiwar website and reform. Promote uniwar. Choose a new leader. Dougman and Fobus_rus are great players. There are many of yall that are great and I dont think many of you are like Talone. Then you can go back to Xavi with a new runiwar flag and maybe he will look favorably on it just my thoughts!
Volf
mistercreepy

mistercreepy

I think the big problem was that Talone solicited payment, and also that he promoted a rival game on the forums. But I don't think that all of runiwar should suffer because of one leader. Of course as talone made clear in a post on runiwar there are two sides to the story, and nobody will ever know exactly what happened between him and the developers. I like volf's proposal.
olegko-by

olegko-by

It is disrespectful to the players from the developers.

We all know that the developers paid money to Talone for several years for various services and assistance. Then developers and Talone quarreled because of the new game. I do not know all the details, but I know one thing: this conflict is a matter only between developers and Talone. Other players are not involved in this conflict. Other players should not suffer. With such actions as the removal of the flag you involve more players in the conflict. You fire up the conflict. Do you want to fight with all of us? Why do you need this? It is not right.
Killem all

Killem all

Runiwar.ru - it is the most interesting site about Uniwar today. Nowhere else you can find so many useful articles about the game. These articles are interesting to both novices and more experienced players.

Therefore, the removal of the flag will not reduce the number of Runiwar visitors. Just type "Uniwar" in google and you will find Runiwar. So why remove the flag? What is the purpose of this? To make your personal conflict with Talone more public? To humiliate the players?

I was very upset when I discovered that my flag is removed. I feel humiliated.

If you do not like what Talone writes on the site, it is called a democracy. Or do you want to read only what praises and glorifies you? Do you want only flattery?

Talone has his personal opinion. He expresses it. It is his business and his right. This is not a reason to fight with all the players. Runiwar - is not only Talone.

I hope you have the wisdom to understand that when the players feel well, the developers are well too. But when players feel bad and humiliated, it is bad for developers especially.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 13, 2015 09:59

djuice

djuice

I totally agree. Do not remove the flag!
Forum Index » Bug Reports