[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
forum. indicator of new and own messages
Forum Index » How to make the uniwar.com website better
amidama

amidama

this forum looks like a standart but with some features switched off.

1) new messages in a main forum screen

2) list of topics where you made a post (with indicator of new messages)

this would reduce the time needed to see new interesting messages

Hakumen
amidama

amidama

Ah, i found "recent" tab. it does all I need, with so few messages in this forum especially

Hakumen
dixmix151

dixmix151

Why are the underlings visible now? When they are under ground they shouldn't be visible. The old way was great by just having a number showing how many were next to your units. This really upsets me. It's not even fun now. It takes the fun right out of it. And I've talked to people and they didn't even know there underground underlings were visible until I mentioned it. SMDH
[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

dixmix151 wrote:Why are the underlings visible now? When they are under ground they shouldn't be visible. The old way was great by just having a number showing how many were next to your units. This really upsets me. It's not even fun now. It takes the fun right out of it. And I've talked to people and they didn't even know there underground underlings were visible until I mentioned it. SMDH

Not really the right post for this, but the answer is: It was noted that invisible buried underlings where powerful when your opponent didn't know what the numbers meant but was just tedious for better players to determine where the ants were. It was argued (successfully) that it wasn't a hard thing to do it was just tedious and with lots of games you could spend way too much time playing minesweeper and not enough time playing Uniwar. There was a long chat about it on the forums and the best solution was to just show them underground when you stopped next to them. Some players scout to make sure they know where every underling has gone before they make any final move, often using infinite undo, but I find its not really worth the effort. Having said that an army of 10 buried underlings turning up is still some what of a shock!

Android 9. Samsung Galaxy A50
Forum Index » How to make the uniwar.com website better