[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Team is not present in team ranking list
Forum Index » Bug Reports
cytivrat

cytivrat

Could anyone explain me why my team (BlackShark3) is not present in 3vs3 ranking list? I tried comparing with other team profiles and I don't see any significant difference which could make this happen. Are there some special conditions that team must comply with?
[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

you need the team to be awailable to at least 1 random to be visible in the ladder
(its the same as all the ladders where you can play random)

Moderator of gamechat and forum. Tourney admin.

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
cytivrat

cytivrat

Then, why Black Shark is displayed in 2 vs 2 ranking list and not available to any random game? And for example, your team Art of war profile shows that your team is available for 0 games? Does this rule applies to 3vs3 ranking list and profile page is wrong for teams?
[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

agree that it was strange.. the intial place in the ladder is currently based on the tourney results.. but will later be based on place in the random ladder...

Thought it was because of awailable to random since changing this in my 4 player team made it appear... il ask Xavi about it when i get the chance

Moderator of gamechat and forum. Tourney admin.

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
ttdanimal

ttdanimal

We have the same situation for our 2x2 team.
Forum Index » Bug Reports