[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
WWII Maps, open for all
Forum Index » User Generated Maps
[Avatar]
LkASr

[Avatar]
LkASr

Hi guys, I made 3 new maps:

-Leyte Gulf:

The largest naval battle in history, sets in Leyte Gulf, Philippines. The usage of ships are important in this map, but there are major chokepoints to cover if you want to win. The vast forests make ground heavies nearly useless, so try not to buy too many. Set your sails, mate!

-El Alamein:

A desert town in El Alamein, Africa made one of the turning points in WWII. The desert center is nearly inhabitable for infantry so, ground heavies are the stars of the map with some naval support from the north. 2 Chokepoints centralize this map, so quick, effective tactics are important. Better bring tons of water, ok.

-Kursk/Prokhorovka:

The largest tank battle and dogfight in WWII history. Ground heavies and aerial units will clash against each other until the end. Load your weapons, guys!

You're welcome to give me feedbacks and suggestions on how can those maps be fair. I won't drastically change the maps for historical accuracy and my goal for these maps are to become tournament maps :)

Have fun :)

This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at Feb 26, 2016 05:08

[Avatar]
TheDragon

[Avatar]
TheDragon

I'll have to hit up one of my local historical gaming buddies to give these a try and get his opinion on them. Any race restriction recomendations?

...The game of life is too short to be taken seriously...

Teams (Members)
2v Dragon Cheese - (Cheese, TheDragon)
3v bawwy Kwipke - (Kelwynish, Rikb, TheDragon) Retired: Lost Socks the Abyss - (onedirtrider, TheDragon, Mentalist)
4v Plush Pinzers II (Cheese, SnakPak, TheDragon Copeab) Retired: Plush Pinzers - (Thomas K., copeab, TheDragon, Cheese)
Slrig007

Slrig007

Cool
Forum Index » User Generated Maps