[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
How to perform **FREE** turn redo
Forum Index » General Discussion
[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

I've noticed a lot of people upset with the turn redo button. So I wanted the free method to be front and center for anyone who is looking for it.

There are many threads detailing this same thing. There are also threads where the turn redo is discussed as far as pros and cons. I would encourage you to check them out if you have more thoughts. Anyway, what you came here for:

1. Play as normal with your main account until you realize you need a turn redo.
2. Return to Main lobby. Log out of your account.
3. Log in with your alternate account (you will have to create this account the first time, of course. This process is quick and easy).
4 log out of alternate account.
5. Log in with primary account. Your turns are now all reset.

Note: I suggest using the same password for both accounts, this way when changing between accounts you will only need to edit the user name. Also making the user name of your alt account easy to type would benefit you, as you may find yourself typing it quite a bit at times

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 23, 2016 02:48

cytivrat

cytivrat

Duaneski wrote:
you will have to create this account the first time, of course. This process is quick and easy.

Does this conform with Terms Of Service statement "I will register only one account."?
[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

cytivrat wrote:
  Duaneski wrote:
you will have to create this account the first time, of course. This process is quick and easy.

Does this conform with Terms Of Service statement "I will register only one account."?

Very good question. Officially, I do not know. However, the developer is personally aware that many people have multiple accounts, since we do use them both in chat.

I believe the important part of the ToS is the next line in the sentence you are quoting:
"Will not use more than one account in a game or tournament or team" as this would obviously be cheating... Please don't quip about turn redo being cheating. That isn't a discussion I'm gonna engage in :p

Hope that helps. Thank you for the question.
Forum Index » General Discussion