[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Can I change my username?
Forum Index » Frequently Asked Questions
[Avatar]
rmarshall

[Avatar]
rmarshall

I used just a generic login name for my username. Now I want to change it to something cool like "im_gr8" or "u_5uck" but I already have a name registered with my email address.

Is there a way to either change a username or delete a username so a new one can be created (since I can't seem to stay above 1600 I don't care if I start over anyway.... sigh)

- Richard M.
[Avatar]
Star Driven

[Avatar]
Star Driven

From what i know, there isn't a way to delete accounts. However, you can always register a new one. In fact, you don't even need a valid e-mail address, anything with "@" and ".com" in it would work. For example: im_gr8@email.com

While you wouldn't recieve e-mail notifications, it allows you to create an all-new account.

-= The UniWar Team =-
[Avatar]
waxoid

[Avatar]
waxoid

How do you switch login to a different account? My son created an Anon account on our iPad, and I want to delete that and log into my proper account from there. Delete the app and re-install maybe? Wondering if there is a way within the app.
[Avatar]
nfong

[Avatar]
nfong

Login to your anon account, then logout.
Log back into your "waxoid" account.

Close the app and when you reopen it and go to current games, it should log you in to your "waxoid" account.

That's what I do.

Uniwar logs you in to the last account you used.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 31, 2010 14:20

When life gives you lemons...

"TAKE YOUR DAMN LEMONS BACK, LIFE. I DON'T WANT YOUR STINKIN' LEMONS."
[Avatar]
waxoid

[Avatar]
waxoid

I was just being clueless about the UI previously, thanks. Now though the problem seems to be a bug in the UI (perhaps iPad specific?) I can edit one of the two login fields (account name or password), backspace to delete and type my waxoid info, but when I fix one, hit Done, and try to edit the other field, backspace no longer works. So I can put my account name in, but can only append characters to the old anonymous account's password, which won't work. Unhelpfully, when login fails it restores the original anonymous values. We've tried many variants of closing/reopening etc. Anybody seen this? Uniwar team?
[Avatar]
Nicko

[Avatar]
Nicko

Hum, can you use anything else than the "done" button to switch fields?

"I hate the world's population, it's too large and getting larger. People need to slow down on the sex!"

Wandering...
[Avatar]
waxoid

[Avatar]
waxoid

couldn't figure anything out... clicking the other field while in editing for one didn't do it.
[Avatar]
Nicko

[Avatar]
Nicko

Then I'm sorry but I have NO idea... There should be an update soon if it comes to be so stay tuned

"I hate the world's population, it's too large and getting larger. People need to slow down on the sex!"

Wandering...
Forum Index » Frequently Asked Questions