[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Tournament Suggestion
Forum Index » Tournaments
[Avatar]
Red Five

[Avatar]
Red Five

I have a suggestion for mirrored rounds that may speed up the first turn.

I think many people delay their first turn because they don't want their opponent copying them.

My suggestion is to not allow players to move as red until their blue move is submitted.

If the opponent moves first, They are notified it's their turn, but when they select the game, a message stops them informing that they need to submit as blue before viewing this game.

Just a thought,

thanks
[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

its a good suggestion and has already been discussed some in another post. It will probably come some time in the future

Moderator of gamechat and forum. Tourney admin.

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
Selexcis

Selexcis

I have a suggestion. for the map easy peasy, 3rd map KvK, can we just have NO fog of war. so much of the strategy depends on luck of having 2 underlings gang up on the opponents capturing undering. Also it depends on infinite undo to see where the opponent is to send your lone underling elsewhere. I felt a massive advantage with unlimited undo, however because it was a tournament and i didn't want to lose by bad luck I abused it to the max and I felt very dirty after. Please fix before the map comes around again if possible
CoolhandMook

CoolhandMook

I would like to suggest a mid-level tournament for players with scores under 2000.
Championship tournaments are fun, and I'll keep playing them - I learn a lot! - but I've never make it past round four, and don't expect to. I'm cannon fodder.
Forum Index » Tournaments