[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Suggested new stuff
Forum Index » New Feature Request
[Avatar]
LkASr

[Avatar]
LkASr

so, I've thought of some stuff that can be added:

1. New Terrains:

1. Hill: A sloped ground that is provides bonuses to all ground units. It has a +2;+2 terrain bonus and it has a cost of 5 move speed, perfect for positioning plasmas :D

2. Rocky Island: A dangerous part of the sea! It penalizes any aquatic unit that dares to enter it by -1;-2 and has a cost of 6 move speed.

2. Game modes:

1. Heavy Fog: Basically it multiplies FoW by 2 (any odd numbers are rounded up) and non aerial units can't see through anything behind a wall of forests and mountains. This game mode can only be played with maps that have 20 tiles or less in diameter.

2. Frontline Assault: A little inspiration from World of Tank's "Assault Mode" and Sapien Campaign Lv.7, the attacking player or team will have base production advantage and will try to take over the defending team of their base whithin a time limit while the defending player or team do the opposite. Time limit depends on the map size and complexity. It's only available for even matchups.

I can put more if I have 1.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Feb 09, 2016 01:34

Never surrender when you still have the chance.
"I have achieved navel superiority" -myself 2017
All the good stuff [WoT Generals Beta Tester, Uniwar Beta Tester, Vainglory Hero Suggestions List Contributor]
Come look at my profile for more info
drumstep

drumstep

I think hill would be too strong with +2/+2. Plasmas are hard enough to kill as it is, an extra 2 attack and defence would make them way overpowered. +1/+1 might be OK, but I'd lean towards maybe just one or the other, not both attack and defence.

I like the idea of a negative water hex. I also think there should be a positive one, especially since amphibious and other aquatics will be arriving in the near future. Some kind of hex other than a harbor that both land and aquatic units can use would be nice for bridge spaces too.

I'm not really sure what you mean by heavy fog. Do you mean reducing vision for all units?

There is a campaign/mission editor coming, so I think the fortress assault might become a thing.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Feb 09, 2016 07:54

Forum Index » New Feature Request