[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Tournament replay filter
Forum Index » New Feature Request
drumstep

drumstep

I like the tournament replay feature, but it is really hard to find a specific game you want, and if I'm just looking for examples of certain matchups between higher ranked players I have to keep looking until I find one. To make this easier, I propose a number of filters that can be used to find the game or kind of game you want to view.

1.) Search by player name — This one is obvious, it is a pain to have to scroll through the list of all competitors when you are just looking for the game of a specific player.

2.) Rank filter — This should allow for an upper and lower boundary, so for example it would be possible to search for games with players above 1800 but below 2000. This is helpful because it is easiest to learn from players slightly above your rank, rather than say a 2500 who is doing things you don't understand the reason for yet. Maybe have a separate filter for each player, so you can see how a 2100-2200 reacts to moves by a 1600-1800.

3.) Race matchup — Sometimes I'm just looking for some help with a specific race pairing, but there is currently no way of knowing what matchups each player had without clicking their name on the list. An option to specify which race is player 1 or player 2 would help as well. Combined with the rank filter, this would make it possible to see how different top players play the same race matchup.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Feb 17, 2016 22:58

[Avatar]
Apercent

[Avatar]
Apercent

Yes. Yes and yes for all of that. I wish I could just find 2000< t v k matches oftentimes
[Avatar]
xavi

[Avatar]
xavi

These are great and well explained suggestions. We will implement them in the future.

-= The UniWar Team =-
[Email]
Forum Index » New Feature Request