[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
slightly longer turn time out
Forum Index » New Feature Request
nindatana

nindatana

During the week days I can generally only play once a day, and usually about the same time. With the turn timeout at 24 hrs I slowly get squeezed out of the time slot I have to play, yielding a skipped turn. If the period were just a bit longer, say 25 or 26 hours, I could more reliably play all of my turns, making for a better contest between me and my opponents.

Something to consider.
amidama

amidama

you can choose 3 days timeout. i guess it just neednsort of "time pool" that is spend with each turn

Hakumen
nindatana

nindatana

Oh. I haven't seen that control, where is it?
[Avatar]
LkASr

[Avatar]
LkASr

it's decided by the host of the battle, but if it is random battles, it'll always be on 24 hours.

Never surrender when you still have the chance.
"I have achieved navel superiority" -myself 2017
All the good stuff [WoT Generals Beta Tester, Uniwar Beta Tester, Vainglory Hero Suggestions List Contributor]
Come look at my profile for more info
[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

nindatana wrote:During the week days I can generally only play once a day, and usually about the same time. With the turn timeout at 24 hrs I slowly get squeezed out of the time slot I have to play, yielding a skipped turn. If the period were just a bit longer, say 25 or 26 hours, I could more reliably play all of my turns, making for a better contest between me and my opponents.

Something to consider.

I can see how 25 hours would help, so that way if they took their turn immediately after you submitted yours then you could still play at the same time the next day without worrying about being a minute or two late.

I can't think of any reason to oppose this change.
Forum Index » New Feature Request