[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
New Unit Idea: Heroes in Battle
Forum Index » New Feature Request
[Avatar]
LkASr

[Avatar]
LkASr

Ok, my idea came from my story called "Revelations of Valkyrie" (available to read at the Uniwar: Origins, tho very incomplete), and what goes is that heroes are basically very elite versions of regular units, but in return, they don't get promoted. They can fight off up to 3 of their own regular versions and their stats are much higher than normal. If a hero is killed in battle, he/she will able to respawn in 10 rounds. Each hero is specialized in a specific unit (like Valkyrie with the Helicopters) and are equal to their counterparts.

How things work with heroes is that they can be chosen at the beginning of a game. In limitations, there can only be 1-5 heroes, depending on how you choose the limits. If there are any infantry assigned in a particular map, they are randomly replaced by heroes instead (except for infantry units). As for tournaments, they have the option to include or exclude heroes, so as regular matchups.

What do you think about them?

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Feb 23, 2016 05:14

Never surrender when you still have the chance.
"I have achieved navel superiority" -myself 2017
All the good stuff [WoT Generals Beta Tester, Uniwar Beta Tester, Vainglory Hero Suggestions List Contributor]
Come look at my profile for more info
[Avatar]
LkASr

[Avatar]
LkASr

In my story "Revelations of Valkyrie", there are currently 7 (or 8 ) available heroes:

Krystale: The Marines General
Rubie: The Engineering Genius
Jacker: The Marauding Maverick
Scottsman: The Mighty Tanker
Cataline: The Beautiful Support
Valkyrie: The Graceful Rider
Van Baron: The Enthusiastic Admiral

if you count Mysterious, you should know by now

Extra Information: On the gender count, here are the list on the 8 heroes:

Males:

Jacker
Scottsman
Valkyrie
Van Baron
Mysterious

Females:

Krystale
Rubie
Cataline

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Feb 23, 2016 03:52

All the good stuff [WoT Generals Beta Tester, Uniwar Beta Tester, Vainglory Hero Suggestions List Contributor]
[Avatar]
LkASr

[Avatar]
LkASr

you guys could put up ideas from the main races (s/k/t) or from your own races

[Avatar]
Apercent

[Avatar]
Apercent

Idk, hero's in battle could end up like the generals in world conqueror 3 (it's a free mobile game, go and play it)
[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

LkASr wrote:Ok, my idea came from my story called "Revelations of Valkyrie" (available to read at the Uniwar: Origins, tho very incomplete), and what goes is that heroes are basically very elite versions of regular units, but in return, they don't get promoted. They can fight off up to 3 of their own regular versions and their stats are much higher than normal. If a hero is killed in battle, he/she will able to respawn in 10 rounds. Each hero is specialized in a specific unit (like Valkyrie with the Helicopters) and are equal to their counterparts.

How things work with heroes is that they can be chosen at the beginning of a game. In limitations, there can only be 1-5 heroes, depending on how you choose the limits. If there are any infantry assigned in a particular map, they are randomly replaced by heroes instead (except for infantry units). As for tournaments, they have the option to include or exclude heroes, so as regular matchups.

What do you think about them?

I like heroes / upgrade able characters for unranked games / leagues. But not for ranked games. feel like it's too many variables to keep straight
[Avatar]
LkASr

[Avatar]
LkASr

Apercent wrote:Idk, hero's in battle could end up like the generals in world conqueror 3 (it's a free mobile game, go and play it)

I like world conquerer 2 and the glory of generals (and its pacific sequel) much better and ye, that can be true, but at least my idea doesn't allow them to be promoted.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Feb 23, 2016 14:47

Forum Index » New Feature Request