[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
New races overview
Forum Index » New Feature Request
amidama

amidama

This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at Jul 17, 2016 22:03

Hakumen
[Avatar]
Apercent

[Avatar]
Apercent

Convergence uses no magic, I've already explained this to you. Enless you count the magic of psychology!

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Feb 24, 2016 15:57

[Avatar]
Apercent

[Avatar]
Apercent

Admittingly, the clockwork are a little magic
amidama

amidama

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 17, 2016 22:03

Hakumen
[Avatar]
Apercent

[Avatar]
Apercent

amidama wrote:But you did not satisfy my no-magic criteria! so far I cant see it as a realistic thing. try harder
clockwork - our universe has prooven to have only 3 big dimensions. if there would be more, we would notice it...

You cannot say,"it doesn't satisfy the no magic criteria. You must say, "this is false, and here is why". Sci-fi needs to be proved wrong, not proved right.
[Avatar]
Apercent

[Avatar]
Apercent

Sci fiction cannot be truly proved right, because it would be real science if it could be.

Anyways, I might retract the 4d thing if it gets to fictional
EVR1022

EVR1022

Appreciate the overview. I haven't had time to look extensively at the ideas yet, so this is helpful. When Xavi gets closer to creating the new races I'll have some ideas, too. Not for the creative aspect (you guys seem to have that pretty well covered and I'm just not very good at that stuff), but I'm good with the math & strategy part - balancing stats, tactical ideas, etc.
[Avatar]
Apercent

[Avatar]
Apercent

If you have a race idea, do post it. We all like new races, and each new one never disappoints
[Avatar]
Apercent

[Avatar]
Apercent

Hey, why does dausenki get a no magic rating? His race is made out of energy beings that were created by an angry God. And there is no explaintions.
amidama

amidama

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Jul 17, 2016 22:04

Hakumen
[Avatar]
LkASr

[Avatar]
LkASr

Ok, Pyreans are not entirely made out of magic, remember, their cores are their bodies and the fires represent their cores and their volcanic counterparts, they also have cores, but they have volcanic, rocky bodies while they are bigger than their flame counterparts. Both are presumably came from another source (I should make a story on how they believe they exist). They also use technology to amplify their basic fire attacks and to protect their cores, you could say that the Phoenixes are mythical tho.

For the Atlantics, they are less "magical" than Pyreans. They are living beings of aquatic and reptilian kinds and they also use technology to make their outcomes better. They use weapons (claws, guns, rockets, railguns, and combat anchors, yes, you heard me, anchors) instead of amplifiers to attack, they also wear armor for protection, and they do have equiptment to further enhance their biological abilities.

Both in common have stole parts of knowledge and technology from the Saps, tho Pyreans would save Sapien lives in return and Atlantics would pillage.

Never surrender when you still have the chance.
"I have achieved navel superiority" -myself 2017
All the good stuff [WoT Generals Beta Tester, Uniwar Beta Tester, Vainglory Hero Suggestions List Contributor]
Come look at my profile for more info
[Avatar]
Apercent

[Avatar]
Apercent

amidama wrote:which one? i didnt dig deep inside, just read the unit description
oh, are you about his "he people of Fobos fled following the decimation of their planet by the The Alone and his army"?
im not entirly sure, but aparently he tried to learn how to make jokes there
in plain words it mean "long time ago, when talone and his army of clones made their attack" or something like that.
I guess duaneski just dont like talone =)

I appreciate that you only read my race, but his story has nothing to do with talone. The guys name is alone, because he was alone until he had an avatar. It's a metaphor
amidama

amidama

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 17, 2016 22:04

Hakumen
[Avatar]
Apercent

[Avatar]
Apercent

LkASr wrote:Ok, Pyreans are not entirely made out of magic, remember, their cores are their bodies and the fires represent their cores and their volcanic counterparts, they also have cores, but they have volcanic, rocky bodies while they are bigger than their flame counterparts. Both are presumably came from another source (I should make a story on how they believe they exist). They also use technology to amplify their basic fire attacks and to protect their cores, you could say that the Phoenixes are mythical tho.

For the Atlantics, they are less "magical" than Pyreans. They are living beings of aquatic and reptilian kinds and they also use technology to make their outcomes better. They use weapons (claws, guns, rockets, railguns, and combat anchors, yes, you heard me, anchors) instead of amplifiers to attack, they also wear armor for protection, and they do have equiptment to further enhance their biological abilities.

Both in common have stole parts of knowledge and technology from the Saps, tho Pyreans would save Sapien lives in return and Atlantics would pillage.

I agree with amidama on this, it's more of a fantasy race than a science race. Maybe if they wore heat suits instead of volcano's.
[Avatar]
LkASr

[Avatar]
LkASr

Apercent wrote:
  amidama wrote:which one? i didnt dig deep inside, just read the unit description
oh, are you about his "he people of Fobos fled following the decimation of their planet by the The Alone and his army"?
im not entirly sure, but aparently he tried to learn how to make jokes there
in plain words it mean "long time ago, when talone and his army of clones made their attack" or something like that.
I guess duaneski just dont like talone =)

I appreciate that you only read my race, but his story has nothing to do with talone. The guys name is alone, because he was alone until he had an avatar. It's a metaphor

he did make it funny tho..

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 24, 2016 17:23

Never surrender when you still have the chance.
"I have achieved navel superiority" -myself 2017
All the good stuff [WoT Generals Beta Tester, Uniwar Beta Tester, Vainglory Hero Suggestions List Contributor]
Come look at my profile for more info
Forum Index » New Feature Request