[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Revelations of Valkyrie character list
Forum Index » UniWar: Origins
[Avatar]
LkASr

[Avatar]
LkASr

This is the character list of my story called "Revelations of Valkyrie". Currently [as of 03/4/16], there are 11 known characters in the story. In this 1st post, I will give information to the main protagonist.

The main protagonist:

Codename: Valkyrie

Sex: Male
Height/Weight: 64 in./162.6 cm.; 115 lbs./52.2 kg.
Hand: Left

Personality: Quirky
Strength: Creative thinking
Flaw: Cleithrophobia (fear of being trapped)
Birthday: June 2

Bio: Valkyrie is an air force Dark Soul who can think of possible and occasionally unorthodox ways in given situations. Despite being a general, he is vulnerable to fear of being trapped, where it makes him get really anxious about getting ambushed, so he would tend to open windows and sometimes doors to keep him calm enough, though this fear is weakened if he's not by himself. Some say that he really looks like his mother, which makes some complications among the ranks. He likes to ride the most.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Jun 16, 2019 03:03

Never surrender when you still have the chance.
"I have achieved navel superiority" -myself 2017
All the good stuff [WoT Generals Beta Tester, Uniwar Beta Tester, Vainglory Hero Suggestions List Contributor]
Come look at my profile for more info
[Avatar]
LkASr

[Avatar]
LkASr

The main characters:

Codename: Scottsman

Sex: Male
Height/Weight: 80 in./203.2 cm.; 250 lbs./113.5 kg
Hand: Right

Personality: Stubborn
Strength: The strongest
Flaw: Underestimating a little too much
Birthday: November 11

Bio: Scottsman is a Dark Soul tank general who boasts his own strength and for his tough talks. Due to his hardy nature, he is naturally stubborn, which have made occational conflicts with other high command officers in the past, but is nevertheless capable. There are rumors that his personality stems from a traumatic past, but that is yet to be known. He is the biggest commander in the army.

Codename: Krystale

Sex: Female
Height/Weight: 70 in./177.8 cm.; ??
Hand: Right

Personality: Charming
Strength: ??
Flaw: ??
Birthday: August 20

Bio: TBA

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Mar 02, 2018 03:00

All the good stuff [WoT Generals Beta Tester, Uniwar Beta Tester, Vainglory Hero Suggestions List Contributor]
[Avatar]
Apercent

[Avatar]
Apercent

Facing fear alone is a flaw?
[Avatar]
LkASr

[Avatar]
LkASr

well I'd say yes. If a person is alone and is believes that the area is haunted or so, he/she will be affected if staying for very long time, which could damage the mind. Although it could be removed by medical assistance or just simply breathe clean air. I might change it to something else tho. It just popped up to me when I thought of the abandoned base being real frightening and to show Valkyrie's flaw during that part.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 04, 2016 13:13

[Avatar]
Apercent

[Avatar]
Apercent

Fear =/= flaw
[Avatar]
LkASr

[Avatar]
LkASr

Apercent wrote:Fear =/= flaw

It can actually count, depending on the severity of the fear and the environment. A flaw has to be maladaptive (that interferes your life), which it is applicable to fears. My idea of Valkyrie afraid being alone is can be valid as my thought of the character that he is strong with another person, but he can be really fearful and real anxious if being alone in a many unwelcoming, dark places like an abandoned base (large, destroyed areas, no electricity, very dark), a very dark forest, etc., which it would be linked from his past. Let's say he's gonna go to sleep, but he don't like to sleep somewhere dark all by himself, so he'd open some lights to relieve him.

[Avatar]
Apercent

[Avatar]
Apercent

A personality flaw isn't the same as a fear. A flaw is a mistake IN you. For example, I think I'm smarter than everyone else (and I'm not). That's pride.
[Avatar]
LkASr

[Avatar]
LkASr

it's not neccessarily about the mistakes, it's mainly what could interfere a person's life, whenever it's in egos, the handicapped, or any disadvantages.

[Avatar]
Apercent

[Avatar]
Apercent

Well their must be a personality flaw. Believe me, it's nigh impossible to write someone without flaw. It's probably best to give him a personality flaw sooner than later

When I meant mistakes in you, I meant mistakes in your character/personality. Mistakes in your soul.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 04, 2016 23:56

Forum Index » UniWar: Origins