[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
recent games list cut from 5 to 2
Forum Index » General Discussion
amidama

amidama

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 17, 2016 22:28

Hakumen
[Avatar]
legia

[Avatar]
legia

when in round-robin tournament, round will automatically end all 3 games one of these games couldn't be archived! It's very bad solution to cut finnished games down to 2.

I am somekind of veteran here. Check my videos about UniWar on YouTube: LINK.
Playlist in English: LINK.

amidama

amidama

Hakumen
[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

amidama wrote:Admins like to cut everything that is still available to player
So lets make more suggestions what to cut!

examples:
lets do the recent games last for 10 minutes only! then player will have time for archiving (if he purchased that option!)
Lets do some hexes in games not visible until player pays for the whole visibility of the map!(of cource if ht has a units with enough FoW nearby)
Lets do tournament participation non-free too!
Ohh, and yeah, even forum messages could be made with a purchasable tokens to start a topic!

Its fun, try it =)

-*facepalm*

Don't give them any ideas! :p
[Avatar]
LkASr

[Avatar]
LkASr

*sigh* terrible decisions..

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 05, 2016 15:22

Never surrender when you still have the chance.
"I have achieved navel superiority" -myself 2017
All the good stuff [WoT Generals Beta Tester, Uniwar Beta Tester, Vainglory Hero Suggestions List Contributor]
Come look at my profile for more info
amidama

amidama

Hakumen
[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

yes.. its a fun topic...

especially for those that thinks that the game is free to develop and maintain...

perhaps start with yourself - have you supported the development? or is it only free free free

On a serious note: add your good ideas to how the game can continue to develop if you think of a better business model than the current

...And please don't give me the talk about features you think the developer have stolen from you... the online part of the game have always been a free service and thus subject to change (not talking about the items explicitly purchased)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 07, 2016 12:21

Moderator of gamechat and forum. Tourney admin.

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
[Avatar]
TheDragon

[Avatar]
TheDragon

simsverd wrote:yes.. its a fun topic...

especially for those that thinks that the game is free to develop and maintain...

perhaps start with yourself - have you supported the development? or is it only free free free

On a serious note: add your good ideas to how the game can continue to develop if you think of a better business model than the current

...And please don't give me the talk about features you think the developer have stolen from you... the online part of the game have always been a free service and thus subject to change (not talking about the items explicitly purchased)

[sarcasm]
But Xavi just said in general chat that he gets all his good ideas from us players (and to paraphrase) such progress wouldn't be possible without such plagerism
[/sarcasm]

[spoiler](sarcasm tags needed so that some folks don't take that the wrong way) [/spoiler]

[edit] dam no spoiler tags on this forum (yet???)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 07, 2016 13:17

...The game of life is too short to be taken seriously...

Teams (Members)
2v Dragon Cheese - (Cheese, TheDragon)
3v bawwy Kwipke - (Kelwynish, Rikb, TheDragon) Retired: Lost Socks the Abyss - (onedirtrider, TheDragon, Mentalist)
4v Plush Pinzers II (Cheese, SnakPak, TheDragon Copeab) Retired: Plush Pinzers - (Thomas K., copeab, TheDragon, Cheese)
amidama

amidama

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 17, 2016 22:29

Hakumen
[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

amidama wrote:About the sarcasm - im surprised that aparently simsverd is the only here, who can see my sarcasm! =)

Ohhhhhh we see it.

Torn between my love for this game and its development team, and my love for you, and my being a little irked about losing a game I had sitting around :p

At the end of the day..... I'm happy to pay for this game. To support the development.

One. Because it is ACTUALLY A GAME. so many "games" out right now are pathetically close to being just a slot machine. You get to play more when you insert more money. You win when you insert more money.

Meanwhile we have found this gem that is actually a darned game. Unreal.

Second, because Xavi is at best a reasonable caring person who loves this game and wants to see it succeed, and at worst a shrewd businessman who feels that presenting himself as such would be good for business. I believe the former but regardless we are allowed to participate in the growth and development of the game. Which is sweet.

Lastly, because even whenever a feature has some sort of pay wall attached to it, it is still miles and miles better than most other freemium games. I can totally see ways in which this game can and maybe will be further freemiumized. there are ways in which it isn't ideal, but if it leads to a new map editor. New units. New races..... New flags new colors, continued balancing and maintenance of the game. Servers need paid for. Xavi gotta eat when he isn't coding. Yeah. It's worth it.

Anywho. All that to say.... I get the frustration. But this game rocks.
Forum Index » General Discussion