[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Uniwar Player Chart
Forum Index » General Discussion
Is this a good idea?
Yes 60% [ 3 ]
No 0% [ 0 ]
Can go either way 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5
[Avatar]
LkASr

[Avatar]
LkASr

I thought of a device on what can info can we give to the players:

The Uniwar Player Chart, a device that can further record players' stats show their progress. It is categorized by 4 categories called the RS-2: Record, Race, Strategy, and Synergy. Each category is added with a 1-10 bar scale. Here's how it'd look like as an example:

Name: Player1

Record:
Score: 2000 [7]
W:L Ratio: (R) 150:95 (U) 0:0 [6;-]

Race:
Sapiens: 8
Khraleans: 4
Titans: 4

Strategy:
Offense: 7
Defense: 5
Speed: 7
Initiative: 6
Counter: 5

Synergy:

Player2: W/L: 10:0;0:0 S-K: 7 7,7,8,8,7

Record shows your battle progress, Race shows how you fare well with different races, Strategy shows how do you perform in battle, and Synergy shows your relation with other players (only available for teams).

Never surrender when you still have the chance.
"I have achieved navel superiority" -myself 2017
All the good stuff [WoT Generals Beta Tester, Uniwar Beta Tester, Vainglory Hero Suggestions List Contributor]
Come look at my profile for more info
[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

LkASr wrote:I thought of a device on what can info can we give to the players:

The Uniwar Player Chart, a device that can further record players' stats show their progress. It is categorized by 4 categories called the RS-2: Record, Race, Strategy, and Synergy. Each category is added with a 1-10 bar scale. Here's how it'd look like as an example:

Name: Player1

Record:
Score: 2000 [7]
W:L Ratio: (R) 150:95 (U) 0:0 [6;-]

Race:
Sapiens: 8
Khraleans: 4
Titans: 4

Strategy:
Offense: 7
Defense: 5
Speed: 7
Initiative: 6
Counter: 5

Synergy:

Player2: W/L: 10:0;0:0 S-K: 7 7,7,8,8,7

Record shows your battle progress, Race shows how you fare well with different races, Strategy shows how do you perform in battle, and Synergy shows your relation with other players (only available for teams).

I like the idea, but I don't understand how strategy numbers are determined ?
[Avatar]
LkASr

[Avatar]
LkASr

I'd say Attack focuses on gangup and finishing your enemy quickly, Defense focuses on how long on holding a position and repairing rate (hence the Wolverine strategy) during defense, Speed focuses on capturing bases and sending units quick, Initiative is a combination of Attack and Speed while Counter is on Defense and Speed (both Initiative and Counter also depend on vision).

Here's a more accurate focus, since there were some mistakes above:

Attack: Gangup, Kills/Turn
Defense: Zone of Control, Unit life span
Speed: Unit Production, Repair rate
Initiative: Base Capture, Rounds finished
Counter: Base life span, Kill/Loss count

Initiative and Counter are calculated if there are any bases within a 4-tile radius between 2 or more foces

This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at Mar 05, 2016 23:21

All the good stuff [WoT Generals Beta Tester, Uniwar Beta Tester, Vainglory Hero Suggestions List Contributor]
[Avatar]
LkASr

[Avatar]
LkASr

For the Race category, it shows your race mastery and performance (although it may affect strategy category as well due to the principles of different races). on a 1-10 scale, the W/L ratio could be counted as 5 if it is at 48-52% win rate rate, 10 if the win rate is at 70%+ win rate. Scores are counted by 100s (2,300 is 10, 1,300 is 0)

[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

LkASr wrote:I'd say Attack focuses on gangup and finishing your enemy quickly, Defense focuses on how long on holding a position and repairing rate (hence the Wolverine strategy) during defense, Speed focuses on capturing bases and sending units quick, Initiative is a combination of Attack and Speed while Counter is on Defense and Speed (both Initiative and Counter also depend on vision).

Here's a more accurate focus, since there were some mistakes above:

Attack: Gangup, Kills/Turn
Defense: Zone of Control, Unit life span
Speed: Unit Production, Repair rate
Initiative: Base Capture, Rounds finished
Counter: Base life span, Kill/Loss count

Initiative and Counter are calculated if there are any bases within a 4-tile radius between 2 or more foces

Yeah I mean I think this is an interesting idea, but I still don't understand how exactly you would have these numbers calculated?

For gangup I guess you could do total number of gangup attacks / attacks without a gangup bonus. Problem is i feel like that's gonna be a pain to code.

Not sure what you have in mind for the other ones, still.
amidama

amidama

idea is super. its like "lets make a website, where you can enter persons name and get all possible information about him and his friends!"
sure. idea is simple, but you need a genious to make this algorithm real.

Hakumen
[Avatar]
TheDragon

[Avatar]
TheDragon

Also most of the back data for this is probably already gone.

I'd be far more interested in seeing how often a player is skipped for being gone from a game and such. I'd rather loose to a good active player than be facing crickets for a win.

...The game of life is too short to be taken seriously...

Teams (Members)
2v Dragon Cheese - (Cheese, TheDragon)
3v bawwy Kwipke - (Kelwynish, Rikb, TheDragon) Retired: Lost Socks the Abyss - (onedirtrider, TheDragon, Mentalist)
4v Plush Pinzers II (Cheese, SnakPak, TheDragon Copeab) Retired: Plush Pinzers - (Thomas K., copeab, TheDragon, Cheese)
Forum Index » General Discussion