[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Red and White numbers pre-attack
Forum Index » General Discussion
EvilElf

EvilElf

I can't find any explanation of what these mean. Can someone explain them to me?
[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

EvilElf wrote:I can't find any explanation of what these mean. Can someone explain them to me?

Yes!

Units have their attack and defense values affected in one of three ways based upon the terrain they are on.

For GL Ground Light troops (marines, underlings, engineers etc), there is a POSITIVE (green) bonus for standing on the following terrain:
Bases
Forests
Mountains

The exact bonus they receive is written as green +2/+3 for instance if an infantry is on a forest.

Meanwhile, all units have a negative bonus on swamps. So if you look at a swamp it will show a red -1/-1 (or something close to that)

The first number is the attack bonus, the second number is defense.

Most units have no stat effect on regular tiles, and will show a gray +0/+0.

If you would like to turn this feature off you can do so under settings. But until you know the values I think it will benefit you to have them on.

Pro tip: keep your tanks out of the trees!
[Avatar]
Michaelrn

[Avatar]
Michaelrn

If you are asking about the numbers that appears on the attacked unit, the firt white number is its current life, the second is the damage it will receive by that attack and the red number is the damage your unit will receive by the counterattack.
Forum Index » General Discussion