[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Testing system for random ranked
Forum Index » New Feature Request
[Avatar]
Apercent

[Avatar]
Apercent

So here's what I suggest.

What if, instead of the current system, where their is a certain number of thumb ups needed to get a system to ranked (You need at least 25 votes and 3/5 must be positive, I think), we had a system where we start out a map, and after it gets 12 ratings (2/3 must be positive), it goes into "testing"

And testing maps can be played randomly like random ranked, but don't effect score. After testing maps get 100 (3/4 must be positive) votes or more, they become ranked.

So basically, a map goes into a testing phase and then ranked. Testing is good because it allows for maps to get thumbs up without map creators having to make multiple games to get them approved. What do you guys think?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 15, 2016 01:58

[Avatar]
Apercent

[Avatar]
Apercent

And I think that testing maps should
A) get a seperate button from random ranked. You can choose "random test" and get random tested maps.
B). Occasionally when pressing random ranked you may get a test map as an alternative
C). Give all players specific slots (like 1 or 2 extra) devoted to testing to encourage it (and therefore encourage people to buy map coins).
drumstep

drumstep

I think this is a great idea. Much better than the random unranked idea I had in chat awhile ago.
[Avatar]
Apercent

[Avatar]
Apercent

drumstep wrote:I think this is a great idea. Much better than the random unranked idea I had in chat awhile ago.

I hadn't read that. Sorry if I copied it by accident
Forum Index » New Feature Request