[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Team game with bots turns into players
Forum Index » Bug Reports
[Avatar]
Neiko

[Avatar]
Neiko

Hard to describe this one in a single sentence for the subject, but when i create team games with bots in them at first it is correct.

The bots join and accept the invite.
Now i wait for my friend to accept the invite for the game as well.
Eventually they accepted it but when i look at the teams now they are real people and not bots.

It seems that either the bots are accepting the invite, and then dropping out. Or the bots rejected the invite and i saw incorrectly they have accepted it. Although recent tests show the bots joining instantly so it seems like the first option possibly.

In game name is the same as here "Neiko".
Long time Starcraft/Advance wars player before coming to Uniwar. I also try to make balanced maps, so feel free to check out my maps in game and provide me feedback
[Avatar]
TheDragon

[Avatar]
TheDragon

had something similar checking out a mp map 2 days ago. loaded up the bots on an 8 player map. bots joined. Couldn't start map (not all joined message). So attempted to boot a bot and got a message saying I couldn't. So I gave the game the old shut down/restart and found the game with no bots but open slots. I was able to close and restart with bots and it worked second time. Map turned out to be not so hot so don't look for me playing it any time soon.

...The game of life is too short to be taken seriously...

Teams (Members)
2v Dragon Cheese - (Cheese, TheDragon)
3v bawwy Kwipke - (Kelwynish, Rikb, TheDragon) Retired: Lost Socks the Abyss - (onedirtrider, TheDragon, Mentalist)
4v Plush Pinzers II (Cheese, SnakPak, TheDragon Copeab) Retired: Plush Pinzers - (Thomas K., copeab, TheDragon, Cheese)
[Avatar]
Neiko

[Avatar]
Neiko

This one still seems to be happening. For me they seem to join and then when i check a few minutes later they become open slots. I am on droid using uniwar 1.8.75

I'm only able to make team games with 1 person and the rest bots if the other player instantly accepts to avoid bots leaving the lobby

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 21, 2016 04:39

Long time Starcraft/Advance wars player before coming to Uniwar. I also try to make balanced maps, so feel free to check out my maps in game and provide me feedback
[Avatar]
xavi

[Avatar]
xavi

That sounds like a MAJOR bug. I will look into it today. It might be related to the automatic kicking of players inactive for more than a few days. Maybe that the system believe that the bots are inactive.

-= The UniWar Team =-
[Email]
[Avatar]
xavi

[Avatar]
xavi

A fix has been deployed in production. These issues should not happen anymore. Thank you for reporting them.

-= The UniWar Team =-
[Email]
[Avatar]
Neiko

[Avatar]
Neiko

xavi wrote:A fix has been deployed in production. These issues should not happen anymore. Thank you for reporting them.
sweet deal, so far seems good. I invited a friend+bots last night and the bots are still in the lobby, thanks! =D

Forum Index » Bug Reports