[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Average time to reach Chat enabled (1700)?
Forum Index » General Discussion
nindatana

nindatana

What is the average or expected time to reach Chat Enabled status of 1700?

I've been playing about 2 months, have completed shy of 75 games, and with my win/loss split very nearly at 50% (36W, 33L) it looks my score will remain mid 1500s for a long time. (The matching algorithm is good at finding equals I suppose.)

Is this normal or do I just suck?
[Avatar]
xavi

[Avatar]
xavi

You need to reach 1550 to be able to chat. Very soon, we will enable anyone to chat independently of their score as long as they have played a few games. For now, it's 1550. Very soon that restriction will be removed.

-= The UniWar Team =-
[Email]
[Avatar]
TheDragon

[Avatar]
TheDragon

Xavi Any purobably too late now, but a help chat (open to all lower folks but only one post till responded to @player) labled help might have been a good idea. But if open to all after gaming some I see as a great thing.

...The game of life is too short to be taken seriously...

Teams (Members)
2v Dragon Cheese - (Cheese, TheDragon)
3v bawwy Kwipke - (Kelwynish, Rikb, TheDragon) Retired: Lost Socks the Abyss - (onedirtrider, TheDragon, Mentalist)
4v Plush Pinzers II (Cheese, SnakPak, TheDragon Copeab) Retired: Plush Pinzers - (Thomas K., copeab, TheDragon, Cheese)
nindatana

nindatana

Good news, thanks!

(Still interested in knowing how my progression rate fares relative to others. Stats and graphs might an interesting future expansion feature)
Forum Index » General Discussion