[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Team Match with more than two teams
Forum Index » New Feature Request
[Avatar]
Gargoyle

[Avatar]
Gargoyle

One new feature I'd like to see is the ability to add more than two teams to a match. For example, I would love to play FullPlanet with four two-person teams.

Anyone else think this is an interesting idea?
nlb149

nlb149

Yeah that's a great idea
[Avatar]
waflz27

[Avatar]
waflz27

Yeah thats a great idea, but the uinwar team would have to either make some new maps(wich no matter what would be nice ) or update the maps so that the balance is fair and that kind of thing.
[Avatar]
Kevor

[Avatar]
Kevor

Ditto! Cool idea, and I'd be all over it. But only some of the current maps would be amenable to it, and new ones would likely have to be designed. (Which brings up another feature request that has been brought up elsewhere -- tools for making our own maps! And then perhaps submitting them for team play. Maybe user-made maps would be only for unrated games until they were vetted by the Xpress guys. But I'm getting off topic...)

No battle plan survives contact with the enemy...
(Helmuth von Moltke, Generalfeldmarschall of the Prussian Army)
PoiZen

PoiZen

Multiple teams would be a great feature....right now playing teams on a big map doesn't get you many points because you have an even amount of winners and losers...if a team of 2 beat 3 other teams the reward would be better and maybe more people would participate in these sometimes weeklong games
GERMANator

GERMANator

3-team-matches would be fun, maybe we could get 1 or 2 extra maps for that particular feature.
And PoiZens point about rewarded points is a good one, too.
Forum Index » New Feature Request