[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Critical Error Time Limit Mission maps
Forum Index » Bug Reports
[Avatar]
TheDragon

[Avatar]
TheDragon

So in my archive and posted to general chat is a quick match I played with SargeYoda. In it I purposly threw the game as player one.

-It's a 20 turn game.
-By turn 7 my remaining units were gone
-By tunrn 10 my remaing porrs were gone
-But on turn 20 I won

My thoughts on the issue.

I'm guessing that because a mission map with no bases it's just a turn clock running. The code that checks normal game end (surface units and bases) has somehow been deactivated for this type of mission map. So that even though I've lost all units by turn 7 the game keeps going until I, the first player, reaches turn 20 and wins by default. I'm guessing that this is an issue with any and all survival mode maps currently on. Player 2 (or later) have no chance of ever winning.

I'm hoping that this is a simple fix to reimplement in mission time limit maps.

...The game of life is too short to be taken seriously...

Teams (Members)
2v Dragon Cheese - (Cheese, TheDragon)
3v bawwy Kwipke - (Kelwynish, Rikb, TheDragon) Retired: Lost Socks the Abyss - (onedirtrider, TheDragon, Mentalist)
4v Plush Pinzers II (Cheese, SnakPak, TheDragon Copeab) Retired: Plush Pinzers - (Thomas K., copeab, TheDragon, Cheese)
[Avatar]
TheDragon

[Avatar]
TheDragon

[link://0,6951691,Starship t65228,0,0,2,0,0,0,35000,Starship troopers survive v3,2]

...The game of life is too short to be taken seriously...

Teams (Members)
2v Dragon Cheese - (Cheese, TheDragon)
3v bawwy Kwipke - (Kelwynish, Rikb, TheDragon) Retired: Lost Socks the Abyss - (onedirtrider, TheDragon, Mentalist)
4v Plush Pinzers II (Cheese, SnakPak, TheDragon Copeab) Retired: Plush Pinzers - (Thomas K., copeab, TheDragon, Cheese)
Eikonoklastes

Eikonoklastes

I'm guessing it should be a simple fix. I know that if you cap the enemy bases in the final sapiens mission of the campaign, the games ends automatically (i.e., You don't have to wait for the required number of rounds to pass).
mistercreepy

mistercreepy

Same experience that I think I reported on the new map editor options thread.
[Avatar]
xavi

[Avatar]
xavi

Thank you for reporting the issue. It's a server side issue. It has been fixed & the fix will be deployed tonight.

-= The UniWar Team =-
[Email]
Forum Index » Bug Reports