[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Trustworthy Uniwarriors.
Forum Index » General Discussion
Unimarobj

Unimarobj

So, I forget where I read it on here, but Gargoyle made a good point that is true with me as well.
I'm sick of playing with random people who just ditch, or play against you when you're on the same team.

So...I figured I'd post my friends list on here to provide people, especially new users, with a few people that you can count on to stick around and give a good game. I guess others could do the same in this thread, but I just thought I'd do something nice, hope it helps some people.

Users:
Gargoyle (he's quite the character...giant chickens XD )
Sweetleaf (A good partner in team games)
mistacrabs (He can be...crabby! Haha, jk.)
BluntAttack (Likes naval fights...well, he used to with me lol)

I play with these guys a lot, and it's always a good game. Invite them sometime, I wish they would invite me so i could play with their friends sometime!

Umm...that's all for now! I'm off to post something about the durn chat issue I and some others are having.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 11, 2012 10:08

[Avatar]
Gargoyle

[Avatar]
Gargoyle

Wow, thanks for the props. I've got to echo the sentiment - Uni is great to play with or against, and the same for Leaf and Crabs. Some other recommendations might be:

- zCAP (just won my latest Gargoyle Invitational meet)
- Dartman (would have kicked my butt in the Gargoyle Invitational if zCAP hadn't surprised us both)
- davegobe (co-winner of a Gargoyle All-Star match)
- brianpurkiss (another great player)
- mrgould (just getting to know him, but very solid)
- iphone1118 (one of my earliest opponents - also a pleasure)
- Narbotic (careful - he's good!)
- bumbino (also excellent)

This is not a complete list of all the good folks I've enjoyed playing with (so if your name's not on here, it's not because I don't like you). I just don't want to give out all of my good opponents at once, or I won't find anyone to play with!
lion37

lion37

Setting up games with skilled Uni-warriors that will play quickly and fairly and will not bail in the middle of the game seems to be a challenge.

So let’s use this thread to "Advertise" ourselves and create a pool of eligible players for games.
I'll start:

Name: lion37
Usually play: Titans
Abandon games in the middle: Never
Play speed when it’s my turn: Very fast. Usually check my iPhone every few hours and play when its my turn.
Preferred maps: Peninsula, Full Planet
My skill level: 1700+
Minimum Skill level to play with: Want to play with Uni-warriors ranked 1700+
Prefer rated or unrated games: Rated games

Please invite me to any games that meet these criteria.
Please post your details using the same format so we can build up a pool of players.
[Avatar]
mager567

[Avatar]
mager567

Name: mager567
Usually play: khraleans or sapiens
Abandon games in the middle: HELL NO!
Play speed when it’s my turn: Very fast. i check my phone once per day
Preferred maps: any map without harbors. i like deadmonk and the bog
My skill level: 1515 (yay for doubles)
Minimum Skill level to play with: don't care. but if we make a plan, for goodness sake give me a heads up before you deviate from it!

funny story 'bout the last bit actually: me and another player were playing kralies and tites respectivly. we came to an agreement that if he could defend my bases vs ground, i would hit the enemie's rear with my air units and take some preassure off of him.

well, i go along with MY part. did a pretty good job of it too as most of the enemie's troops backed off of his lines to take down my guys. his guys stay right where they are and i have to do both my part AND his part. and it wasn't a "i got wiped out 2 or three turns later". i was killed 20 turns later.the guy just sat there and turtled. took some comfort from him being obliterated, and i quote, "due to lack of air support"

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 11, 2009 16:42

if you want to register a complaint, click here
Sweetleaf

Sweetleaf

Thanks guys, much appreciated and reciprocated.

Unimarobj, mistacrabs, and Gargoyle are the three guys I play most frequently with. We seem to have a losing streak on Full Planet, though.

Was just introduced to mrdirtybones, and he's a solid guy, too.

I think it would be great to see Clans implemented. If not actually in an update, then at least a section of the website for it.
Sweetleaf

Sweetleaf

Thanks guys, much appreciated and reciprocated.

Unimarobj, mistacrabs, and Gargoyle are the three guys I play most frequently with. We seem to have a losing streak on Full Planet, though.

I think it would be great to see Clans implemented. If not actually in an update, then at least a section of the website for it.
Unimarobj

Unimarobj

Ok...I kind of meant for this to be a place where people suggested other people, not where you sell yourself.
Sorry...I guess not too many people were fond of the idea =/
magic molly

magic molly

Sweetleaf wrote: Thanks guys, much appreciated and reciprocated.

Just a tip- don't play me, twentyt, smelly death and _jnc_ teamed up against you. I think there were three games of that that we won.

Anyways, those listed above play well, so does anyone whose posted above this.
[Avatar]
lantry

[Avatar]
lantry

Name: Lantry
Usually play: Sapiens (rule forever!)
Abandon games in the middle: Never
Play speed when it’s my turn: speedy. i usually have my ipod on me, the only large exception to this is school.
Preferred maps: X-island, Thermopylae
My skill level: 1650-1750ish
Minimum Skill level to play with: around 1600
Max skill level: i usually wont play with anyone 1800+
Prefer rated or unrated games: Rated games
rhysd97

rhysd97

rhysd97
Abandon games: NOO way!
Plays anyone who doesnt abandon game halfway!
Im a noob and wants to learn the ways of the UNIwarrior!

Also sellox gives a good fight!

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Jun 02, 2010 02:50

thethanx

thethanx

Thethanx
6'1" Blonde hair blue eyes, likes romantic dinners and walks on the... wait what exactly is this thread for again??!
but her sure I'm trustworthy! set up a game with anything longer than 12 hours and ill play it. I'm also not tech saavy enough to cheat... hell I'm not even totally sure how to quote people on forums.
[Avatar]
MuRLoCk

[Avatar]
MuRLoCk

ok so im MuRLoCk and im kinda new to this still, but i do NOT quit mid game. even if i know im gonna lose,i play to the end. if i was winning, i would wanna finish them off wouldnt I?

anyways, the only person i actually know semi-well, is Nicko. so yeah.

and sphink too i guess.

and me. LOL

Edit/ps: my space bar is kinda spazzy so forgive me for not using it XD

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 08, 2010 06:48

you scruffy lookin' nerf herder.

help mr.green take over the world! copy and paste this in your sig to help him gain world domination!!!!
pkmax

pkmax

Hi there, I'm pkmax, if you fancy a game that you can easily win then pick me lol.
I'll play till the bitter end regardless, but not really won a game yet (against my ten year old son doesn't really count..)

Most of the games I've played via random appear to have been abandon which is disappointing, have now started playing with friends but am seriously in need of practice to beat them

so, if you feel like giving someone a good thrashing to teach em a thing or two, then I'm yer man.

not really picked a class I like yet, cause I've not really won on any race lol.

Cheers

ps.. I play my turns pretty quick (when I'm awake, from the UK here..)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 30, 2010 06:40

mekkab

mekkab

re:quitting mid way through: sometimes you just know you are going to lose. Surrendering saves you and them time that could be better spent. as long as we're not talking about that, and talking about people who just "stop taking their turns" then put me down for Anything. Invite me: mekkab. I'm mid 1600's but if it's an invite, I'll take it and don't care about score difference.
pkmax

pkmax

mekkab wrote: re:quitting mid way through: sometimes you just know you are going to lose. Surrendering saves you and them time that could be better spent. as long as we're not talking about that, and talking about people who just "stop taking their turns" then put me down for Anything. Invite me: mekkab. I'm mid 1600's but if it's an invite, I'll take it and don't care about score difference.

aye, I've no objections to surrender or peace offerings, been in situations where both are valid.

the problem I have is where 8 of the games in my list are just sat there waiting for turns that never come.

will start a game
Forum Index » General Discussion