[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Combine war report and info screen
Forum Index » New Feature Request
[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

I often find when looking at the info screen, either from the button or from the base, that I'd like to know my credits per turn i.e. If I'm saving for a tank how much can I spend this turn.

It would be far more convenient if the war report and info screen were 2 tabs on the same screen. Ìt would also mean you could remove the info button from the game screen.

The war report/info button would open the war report as normal but you could tab to the info screen. If you selected a base then pressed info it would show the same screen but with info tab selected.
I am fairly sure it is the same screen when buying units just with different parameters passed to the function but being able to tab to the war report would be very helpful.
With tabs it would be easy to add extra info screens when there are extra teams e.g. info:titans info:sapiens

I feel a similar approach should be applied to the settings menu, I often find I go through each menu settings, account, profile when looking for a particular feature to enable/disable
Forum Index » New Feature Request