[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Map download to offline
Forum Index » New Feature Request
[Avatar]
ezigreen9000

[Avatar]
ezigreen9000

So i think that making maps downloadable to offline (device) and making pass and play more then 2 player would be good idea to improve the game.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 29, 2016 11:43

[Avatar]
TheDragon

[Avatar]
TheDragon

Yes a 'hot seat' mode would be fun for tablets/pc's. I could share this when at sci fi/gaming cons.

...The game of life is too short to be taken seriously...

Teams (Members)
2v Dragon Cheese - (Cheese, TheDragon)
3v bawwy Kwipke - (Kelwynish, Rikb, TheDragon) Retired: Lost Socks the Abyss - (onedirtrider, TheDragon, Mentalist)
4v Plush Pinzers II (Cheese, SnakPak, TheDragon Copeab) Retired: Plush Pinzers - (Thomas K., copeab, TheDragon, Cheese)
[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

TheDragon wrote:Yes a 'hot seat' mode would be fun for tablets/pc's. I could share this when at sci fi/gaming cons.

Pass and play already exists in offline mode!

And yes being able to download custom maps to offline, and or access map editor offline are both great ideas.

I originally downloaded this game in 2012 and played against bots a lot offline.... Having more maps to play and build would've been nice

Maybe it would've led to me joining online before November 2015 ;p

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 29, 2016 14:08

Eikonoklastes

Eikonoklastes

I suggested this myself in another thread, and I still think it is a good idea. Building off of this, I would recommend allowing map makers to have the option of downloading their map to their various devices instead of uploading it to the server. This would give them the opportunity to test things out for themselves (i.e., check for balance issues) before uploading it and asking others for their opinions. This would benefit both the map makers and the community at large. It would benefit map makers by cutting down on the number of map tokens needed to perfect the balance of a given map. Rather than having to go through numerous reiterations of a given map, and thus numerous tokens, they might only need to use two or three in order to get the balance just right. As for the community, it would result in a greater number of balanced maps to choose from.
mistercreepy

mistercreepy

Last comment is right on. I am spamming everyone I know to test my maps, it'd be so much easier to iterate offline.
[Avatar]
TheDragon

[Avatar]
TheDragon

only 2 player. I'm talking multiplayer mode for off line

...The game of life is too short to be taken seriously...

Teams (Members)
2v Dragon Cheese - (Cheese, TheDragon)
3v bawwy Kwipke - (Kelwynish, Rikb, TheDragon) Retired: Lost Socks the Abyss - (onedirtrider, TheDragon, Mentalist)
4v Plush Pinzers II (Cheese, SnakPak, TheDragon Copeab) Retired: Plush Pinzers - (Thomas K., copeab, TheDragon, Cheese)
[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

moved to correct forum

Moderator of gamechat and forum. Tourney admin.

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
Forum Index » New Feature Request